Scheduled

Ellie's PoV

Yesterday was amazing being able to surprise Leah was hard work to say the least we had been in each others pockets for the whole week leading up to the match and that I didn't mind but the keeping secrets wasn't that easy.

The match ended in an arsenal win and Leah scored a goal from a header and to say i was proud was an understatement I could have burst with how proud I was. The girls came back to ours last night for a few drinks and some food aswell as family and friends. I managed to hire a caterer to cook in the kitchen in the other house and lay the food outside as the weather was nice.

Of course the girls took things to competitive level after a few drinks and had a little match and watching Leah in her element made me so proud. However I know she's feeling it this morning as the drink flow when Katie is around and Leah succumbs to the pressure.

"Good morning sleepy head" I kiss Leah on the top of her head as she stirs awake her arms wrapped round my belly and her head on my chest.

"Eerrrr I feel so ill"

I can't help but giggle.

"Well you will get that from keeping up with Katie"

"I love you el"

"I love you too princess" as I say this Leah looks at me straight away.

"Oh sorry I love you my queen" a smile appears

"That's better" she giggles.

"So how about we get up and ready and head out for some breakfast before the appointment"

"Sounds good I need a shower"

"Oh yes you do le, yes you do" I laugh.

"Oh is that right" I look at her as she smiles saying this then she crawls over the top of me.

"Your saying you would turn me down"

"I'd never turn you down but right now I can smell the booze oozing from you and I don't think it's good for the babies"

"Oh that's right blame the babies"

I laugh as she gets up. Her naked body walking away from me. I bite my lip.

"Like what you see"

"Fucking love what I see le"

She shimmy's out the door and into the shower.

As we finally get ready we head to breakfast of course I let Leah pick as anyone knows when you have a hangover you want to choose what you eat usually stodgy food and I know Leah like the back of my hand.

"Okay so where we going?"

"Erm I think maybe the local"

I know exactly what she means by the local and it doesn't mean the local pub or cafe it means her childhood favourite cafe near arsenal ground. It would be the place her family would visit after each match to discuss the match and any tactics her and her dad would think would help her in the future.

As we pulled up it wasn't empty as of course there wasn't a match. We head inside and we sit down instantly they come over with a hot chocolate for Leah and I ask for a water.

"God it's like your royalty" I laugh.

"Shut it you"

"I mean Le, your going to be a mum soon you do need to maybe grow out of the hot chocolates and have a big girl drink like coffee" and as I say this as usual Leah pulls her face which causes us both to laugh.

We order our food I go for a butty whereas Leah goes for a full fry up with extra carbs. I look at this woman in front of me as she stuffs her face just absolutely amazed at where this food goes. Not long before we are about to leave a few customers come in a few kids and their parents with the arsenal kit on must've been on the tour they see Leah and their faces light up. I watch the interaction and can't help but beem with pride of how amazing she is with them. Me on the other hand seemed to have got the attention of their parents. We take pictures and head out.

"Ready bubs"

"Ready" I say as Leah takes off towards the hospital.

Leah's PoV

What a morning I must remember to speak with Katie later about the antics of last night. As we drive towards the appointment I put my hand in els thigh. She intertwines her fingers with mine and I feel her shake.

"You good bubs"

"Just nervous le it's all real now"

"You think it's only real now, you do know you've been pregnant forever" I over exaggerate causing el to laugh.

"It's just they will be here soon and I don't feel ready"

"El, no one feels ready fucking he'll I'm shitting myself but I know that as long as I have you in my corner I will be fine and you know I got your back 100%"

"I know just over thinking that's all"

"How about after the appointment we do some last minute shopping for things we don't need so you know we have everything"

I know this will make el laugh as the house is like a baby store.

"Deal" she smiles lifting my hand to her mouth and kissing it.

As we arrive at the hospital for our appointment we are taken through and into the consultants room. Ellie gets in the bed as the consultant wants to make sure everything is good which it is.

"Okay so the plan Ellie is that we will schedule you for two days time to come in and to have a section."

I see Ellie's face. Disappointment written all over it.

"But I don't want a c-section"

"I'm sorry Ellie but there is no want about this it's a you need to have it. The babies are too big and one is being stubborn and is facing the wrong way."

"Is there nothing she can do to change the position" I ask taking Ellie's hand.

"No im sorry but it's the safest way."

The safest way. If only we knew what we were about to face.