The Song

Ellie's PoV

I wake up tangled in Cari's embrace. I hold her tighter feeling her move a little I look up at her.

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning gorgeous" she smiles at me.

I lean up on my arm and over her and kiss her softly.

"I could get used to this" she smiles.

"Oh really" I smile back kissing her again. Her hands holding me I feel secure.

"I think I need to shower will you order breakfast then we have to be at the station" I say getting up.

"Wit woo sexy mama" she playfully whistles at me. I do a small dance and laugh.

"Stop it" I say before getting in the shower.

Once out Cari is dressed and sat on the sofa watching tv. I quickly dress and do my hair and makeup and sit with waiting for food. The door knocks and I answer it thinking breakfast is here but it's Adele.

"Morning" I say

"Morning good night? I seen you performed not want to run this pass your manager"

"Whoa Adele it was one song I can do what I want I was helping a friend out"

"A friend Ellie really"

"Look Adele I don't know what has gotten into you recently but you need to step off it. This isn't the person I grew up with. If you need to talk I'm here but don't give me your shit" I snap back.

"Sorry Ellie just a lot happening at home"

"It's okay would you like some breakfast with us"

"Us"

"Yeah me and fletcher she's here and probably heard everything"

At this Adele goes as white as a ghost.

"Erm no I'm okay I'll meet you in the car"

"No worries fletcher will be joining"

"Yes no worries"

I turn and close the door fletcher looks at me.

"Sorry I got you in trouble"

I smile and walk over sitting well straddling her lap.

"I don't mind being naughty every now and then" the hormones taking over fuck what's happening.

"Oh really" she says and kisses me with an intense passion.

That's when we're interrupted by the food and I tell you I'm hungry it's an understatement.

I take a picture and send it to Leah, telling her about the feast the baby will be eating knowing she will be asleep now.

An hour later at the radio station

"Good morning listeners today we have a treat for you well not one but two please welcome Ellie Williamson and Fletcher"

Cheers are heard from around the room.

Ellie

"It's a pleasure thank you for having me"

Fletcher

"Yea likewise it's always a pleasure to be here"

"So we seen the performance last night was that planned"

Ellie

"Not at all I was taken by surprise but I'm happy I did it I missed the feeling of being on stage, the adrenaline rush but I know I couldn't do it at the minute that performance tired me and little one out"