Katie

Ellie's PoV

It's been a few days of me getting things ready for the babies to arrive. Leah has had meetings, photoshoots and signings as well as training and I just don't know how she fits it all in. But today she has a day off and we plan on doing nothing but chill and make sure we're ready for the babies arrival.

"Le baby come here" I shout from the bathroom.

"Coming"

Oh how I hope she will be soon enough I think to myself.

I sit back in the bathtub waiting for her to come in. I've lit candles and dimmed the lights. It is only 10 in the morning but who says there is a specific time for a romantic bath with your wife.

"Oh hello"

"Hey, so I kind of think your over dressed"

"Is that right"

I nodded my head my eyes not moving from her body. I watch as she lifts her top her abs chiselled, her breast pert as they could ever be.

"Fuck".

I watch as she smirks at my reaction.

"Like what you see"

I just nod I can't seem to speak.

My eyes travel down her body as I watch her pull down her bottoms slowly doing a little sway with her hips as she does.

"I want you"

Leah smiles at my words. I hold out my hands and take hers in mine pulling her into the bath.

"Sit on the edge" I say softly and she does exactly as I say. I kneel up and move towards Leah. I look up at her and she's biting her lip.

"Have you been a good girl for me" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Oh really, so you need to be punished" I say trailing my finger across her bottom lip. As she nods.

My hands wrap around her neck her arms around my wet body. I place my lips on hers the kiss slow, tender loving soon turns hungry. Our tongues fighting for dominance but I win. My hands tangled in Leah's hair gripping tight and pulling her neck to the side kissing my way down and biting her neck softly before sucking a little. I take Leah's hands from me and place them to her side.

"No touching, got it"

"Yes baby"

I smile and I kiss and lick down Leah's chest to her breast. Taking each one in turn, my tongue swirling round her hard nipples biting as I flick each one Leah letting out soft moans and gasps.

My hands trail down her body to her thighs and I follow shorty after with my tongue. As I kiss to Leah's pussy I stop. I look her in the eyes.

"Stand and put one leg in the side of the bath"

She does exactly as she's told.

Access I have more access and her pussy is glistening and dripping for me already. Fuck. She is so sexy and she's mine.

I connect my mouth with Leah's clit I feel it pulsating on my tongue as I flick it softly her moans more frequent and her breathing getting faster. I insert my fingers through her folds. Two fingers delve deep in her the sound of the wetness as they enter is like music to my ears.

"El baby...fuck yes" Leah moans

This makes me curl my fingers more and fuck her harder and faster my mouth sucking her clit softly my other hand on her arse pulling her into me closer.