Day in the life of Leah

Leah's PoV

So after a fun night with the girls and helping Katie the best way we knew how I had a full day off work. I hated how much pressure I was put under with work and the fact that I couldn't spend the day with Ellie.

"Baby you ready" I hear Ellie shout from down stairs

"Nearly, what you got planned today baby girl"

"I've got a jam packed day if I'm honest"

I feel confused I know Ellie's assistant hasn't booked anything till after the babies I make my way down stairs to see Ellie sat ready with her coat on.

"Where you going" I ask

"With you" just the two words make my day a whole lot brighter.

"What do you mean with me?"

"Well I decided I wanted to spend time with my wife and I knew you were busy so I got up and dressed early and decided I'm going to tag along"

"Well I guess I can't say no can I"

"Definitely not, and I've cleared it with your assistant she's happy for me to be there. I mean good job you don't have a fancy woman" Ellie jokes.

"Well it is a good job there are only two women in my life isn't is"

"Two?"

"Yeah two women and a man."

I walk over and touch her belly

"I'm talking about you and the babies. And by the way you look amazing."

El gives me a twirl dressed in a cargo pants with a shirt jumper on and her Jordan's I mean this girl gives me a run for my money when it comes to style.

"No too bad yourself Mrs Williamson" El says before kissing me.

"Right let's go busy day" and I watch as she heads to the waiting car outside. This girl is seriously something else.

First stop is a meet and greet for my new book that I've just published. I've always wanted to be an author and what better to write about than football. The book is for children mainly and I wrote it with my dear friend who is a publisher. As we pull up at Waterstones the waiting line is out the door and down the street. It leaves me speechless if I'm honest.

"Look baby this is all for you, I'm so proud of you" Ellie whispers taking my hand.

"All for me" I whisper not quite believing what I'm seeing.

As park in the back of the shop were taken through to the store. Ellie stays back behind the scenes even though I told her to sit with me she wanted me to enjoy it. I can see her but the fans can't so at least I can make sure she's okay every now and then. I'm still in shock by the sheer amount of support I have. The book signing goes on for a few hours. I see Ellie stand up and sit back down a few times she's uncomfortable which she has been for the past week.

"Hey baby, you okay" I ask through to el.

"All good baby just need a little walk"

"Okay then walk here and give me some support I'm sure they will love to see you"

"No baby it's all you"

"Not arguing come here sexy mama" I wink at her and with that she steps out from behind the screen. That's when the crowd start to go even louder.

"Hey guys how are you all today" Ellie beams and my heart bursts with how amazing she is with the kids here. I can't wait to see her with ours.

After the signing I have a tv interview about the up coming qualifiers for the next euros. I'm more nervous as it will be Alex who will be interviewing and I'm guessing this is why Ellie is coming along but it doesn't bother me. We arrive shortly after 12 and I run round the car and open the door for Ellie.

"Such a gentle woman" she giggles as I hold her hand and pull her out literally

"Always for you my dear"

"God I can't wait to be able to just get out of the car without needing a forklift truck"

I laugh loud causing Ellie to give me a death stare.

"I love you" I whisper putting my arms round her whilst walking behind her.

"You better" she smiles at me.

As we head in I'm taken straight into wardrobe and makeup is applied lightly as I requested and I'm dressed in a lovely pant suit.

"Okay so you look unbelievable" Ellie says to me as I stand in front of her

"Not too much"

"No but I do reckon you should undo just one more button and tuck the shirt in a little."

I do as Ellie says and she walks towards me.

"Missing one thing"

I look at myself in the mirror.

"What's that"

"This" and with that el gives me a soft kiss which sends shivers through my body.

"I could get used to that"

"Well do as you have me for life" el smiles at me.

"Go get them I'll be here waiting"

I head to the stage and sit in the seat they asked me too. Alex walks on set with her co workers at sky sports and we exchange pleasantries.

"You okay Leah"

"Yes are you al"

"Good thanks just a few questions about football then about your upcoming motherhood if that's okay"

"Fine"

I sit and fiddle with my rings on my hand I'm nervous and I know Ellie will be watching.

"Good afternoon so today we have a special guest with us please welcome Lioness captain Leah Williamson"

A small cheer is heard around the studio and I say my hellos etc.

The interview goes so well asking about what we're expecting from the qualifiers, are the girls ready am I ready. How's Serena and is there any pressure since winning the last euro.

That's when it comes to questions about el. My fave lights up like Christmas tree. I always thought talking about football would be my favourite topic but it's not it's el.

"So Leah, you are going to be becoming a mother soon how does that feel"

"Well if I said I wasn't nervous I would be lying but I'm excited to start this new journey with Ellie and I know that as a team we will work well together"

"Isn't there a divorce on the cards I mean that's what we heard?" Micha Richard's asks.

"Oh the divorce, well there was but even though it's private and it wasn't a topic I was asked to talk about I'll say one thing for people to understand. Me and Ellie have had a rough path in this thing you call love. We have our ups and downs like any other couple but we knew that we were two souls meant to be together forever and we couldn't fight it anymore. She is and always will be the love of my life and the divorce is no more."

"So your telling us here live that your still married"

I hold my hand up showing my ring. "As married as could be and will be until the end" I say beaming.

"Well that's something we all have wanted to hear for a long time."

"We wish you all the best in football and with your expectant baby"

"Thank you"

And with that they shout cut and I jump up.

"Sorry Leah I didn't know he would ask about the divorce"

"Al don't sweat it it's all good but I have to run Ellie's waiting and I have a photoshoot"

As I run to Ellie I see her crying sat there.

"Hey baby what's the matter"

"Leah I signed the divorce papers when you sent them me a while ago. Can we stop them going through"

"El I know you signed them they got sent to me to sign"

"And"

"el I never did sign them"