An unlikely visitor

Leah's PoV

To say I don't experiment with my food this restaurant was amazing and I enjoyed every last bit of the food. The conversations just flowed with Lia we had deep ones and ones where we would just be silly and laugh and I finally felt like I could let my hair down. Of course we were being stared at throughout the whole night but I knew I would be. I settled the bill and we headed over to the cinema.

Horrors are not my thing but I know Lia loves them so I sacrificed my deep rooted feelings and booked a horror to watch. I picked the back corner seat as I thought it would give us less attention but boy was I wrong. I couldn't wait for the lights to go down the constant whispering I could hear was driving me mad. The film started and I won't lie I don't think I could be any closer to Lia unless I sat on her knee. I hated this but she made me feel more at ease. She kept whispering that it's all fake and remember that. That's when it happened. I looked up and we connected lips the kiss soft and quick but not too quick that I would find out the day after.

The night went by quickly and I headed to lias I decided I'd stay the night and my phone had ran out of battery. I was happy that I had no distractions but how wrong I'd be.

The morning draws in through the curtains and I head to the bathroom when I hear Lia shout me.

"Babe your phone is going mad"

It's unusual for me to get so many texts and calls but when I look there all off my agent.

I open my phone and there in front of me is me and Lia kissing. Fuck. About of dreading my stomach el will see this and she knows how to handle things. She's the only one I trust. I try and ring her but nothing, her phone still off I presume she's still in bed. How wrong could I have been.

"Lia we need to decide if we're putting this out there I know that's what el would say right"

"Right well I'm all in"

With that we post a picture and we confirm it we explain we have kept it secret with my divorce etc but we're happy and we hope everyone else would be.

Training went well the girls were happy for me and for Lia as we head to the changing room Katie comes up to me.

"Leah you heard off Ellie she's supposed to pick me and Caitlin up from training to go for food"

"No I tried her this morning but no answer"

I pull my phone out and try again and still phone off. A sick feeling overcomes me.

"I need to go"

Still dressed in my training gear I run to my car. As I sit for the window to de-steam I look at my ring camera as a person was detected 2 minutes ago.

"Oh hell no" I shout why was she there.

Ellie's PoV

I screamed through the duct tape for the most part of the night. But to no avail of course no one would hear me. I cried until I couldn't cry no more. I was cold, I was tired and I urinated on myself. I felt disgusted that people could leave me like this a pregnant woman as well. I didn't mind they could take what they want but I just needed to be left alone. My worry was the stress and if it caused the babies any harm. I look and I try to get my phone with my feet but it's just too far that I couldn't reach it. Why oh why did I turn it off.

Night turns into day and the sun shines through the window of the studio, with it being in the basement I couldn't get the chair upstairs. But I just sit there, praying someone will come soon.

"Hello"

I hear being shouted it's a voice I've not heard in a long time it's shocks me.

I scream as loud as I can through the duck tape but nothing, I move my chair over and hit my legs on my mixing board trying to cause some sort of noise.

"Ellie you here"

I bang louder and I hear the footsteps coming down the stairs. Please hurry I think to myself. That's when I see her.

Adele.

"Omg Ellie" I hear her say but she just stands there frozen all I can think is help me. My eyes swollen and red from crying I can't move. Adele help is all I think. But nothing why isn't she helping.

"Ellie" I hear Leah shout from upstairs.

"What the fuck" I hear I dread to think what upstairs looks like. I hear her footsteps racing down the stairs.

That's when she sees me. She pushes Adele out of the way and takes the tape from my mouth then takes the tape from my hands. My arms instantly wrapping themselves around her. My home.

Leah's PoV

I race as fast as I can home and thankfully I don't live too far now we moved. I run into Ellie's house "Ellie" no answer and that's when I see it's upside down things are everywhere "what the fuck" I shout before running downstairs. All that's going through my mind is Ellie. I see Adele she's stood there staring Ellie tied to a chair. My heart sinks. I race to her untying her taking tape from her mouth when she wraps her arms around me.

Anger seethes through my veins I let go of her and without knowing I have Adele pinned up against the wall.

"You" I scream

"You did this" I'm so angry I can't think straight.

"Leah no it wasn't her" I don't hear properly at first.

"Leah stop" I hear Ellie scream my head spins looking at her.

"It wasn't Adele" is all she says and I put her down.

"Adele you need to leave" is all I say and she nods she looks like she's seen a ghost. I turn to Ellie, my sweet sweet Ellie who couldn't this to you. I take her in my arms

"I've got you"