The truth comes out

Ellie's PoV

It's been a week since that awful event happened and I won't lie I have not slept great since. My mother has moved in with me after much deliberation with her, Leah and myself. Leah wanted me to be with her but I wouldn't do that and put a wedge between her and Lias new relationship that is now public may I add. I increased security around the property and installed more cameras. I gave all the evidence to the police and they came and dusted for prints before I was allowed back home.

To say my house was a tip is not the half of it. They wrecked the place, they stole all my jewellery other than my wedding ring that was around my neck under my top at the time. They stole money from my safe, my car everything they could make money on it was gone. The police told me they must be experienced as they were quick when watching the cctv and they told me they would do all they could to catch them but I knew there wouldn't be a chance of that happening.

My counselling sessions increased after this and I was seen by a doctor to be put on medication to help me relax a little. Medication that wouldn't harm the baby but help as the stress I was having was causing them stress.

Leah has been round none stop, calling and messaging and I know she means well but I don't want to get on the way of her and Lia.

News got out to the papers about the robbery and I guess we can all think of who did that. Speaking of which I haven't heard off Adele at all since that day.

"Ellie I have a meeting I need to go too are you going to be okay"

"Mum just go I'm fine promise, Katie and Caitlin are coming round soon aswell as Beth and Viv so it will be a full house"

"Okay my darling I'll be home later I'm going for dinner with Amanda"

"Have fun"

As soon as the door closes I check the locks multiple times I run round the house making sure everywhere is locked. I sit and relax watching tv until I hear the door knock.

"Hey sexy mama"

"Katie you always know how to charm a lady" I giggle

"Hey cait you good?" I ask hugging Caitlin after katie.

"All good here I brought this" she holds up a bag

"Well tell her what it is" Katie laughs.

"Oh sorry thought we could have a barbecue seeming as the weather is good"

"That sounds amazing" I let them in and lock the door and check it multiple times after.

"Babe it's locked" Katie says.

"I know sorry I can't help it I'm getting Counselling so hopefully it will get better."

With that Katie pulls me in for another hug.

"You know you could have always asked me to move in" Katie winks at me.

"After all these years babs and you still want a piece" I laugh

Katie blushes hard.

"Still got it even with this belly" I do a little jig causing Caitlin to laugh loud as she walks towards the garden.

"I'll always remember the dance you gave me, I still can't believe Leah let you get away"

"You and me both babe" I smile as I walk away I hear the door which causes me to jump.

"Hey it's just Beth" Katie turns and answers the door.

"Where's my god children"

"In here" I point at my belly. I laugh as she comes over and talks to it I look over at Viv who's holding myles there dog.