Thank you

Ellie's PoV

Since being with Leah back in London all I can do is smile. Just being in her presence makes me more at ease than I've felt in a long time.

"So tell me how's Lia"

I ask as we drive to the studio. Leah is quiet not really speaking

"Leah I asked you a question"

"I know I'm just trying to think"

"What about Lia? Is she not okay?"

"No she's fine but I'm having doubts that she is right for me"

"Oh right well you know that if you ever need to speak to someone you have me"

"I know thank you"

I see the hurt in her eyes. She's struggling and yet she's here for me. She's not okay and I can see this and if I'm honest all I want to do right now is kiss her and tell her everything is going to be okay.

We drive and listen to Leah's playlist. Now I know Leah she has different ones and there is one dedicated to just me but I know the one to play right now that will cheer her up.

"Okay so be grateful you know how I feel about this genre" I giggle before clicking a song.

Luke Combs starts playing and a smile instantly appears on Leah's face. She starts to sing along and all I can do is stare at her.

Effortlessly flawless in every way, beautiful blue eyes, the softest skin ever seen, beauty beyond words with a smile that could light up the darkest room. Her shoulders do a little wiggle as she sings along and this girl doesn't make it any easier to not be in love with her.

"So you nervous" she says making me jump out of my gaze.

"Errr...yeah" I hear Leah laugh.

"What got you all flustered."

And before I can even think of what to say I've said it.

"You"

Fuck. I feel my cheeks flush red not pink red. I start to fiddle with my fingers now I'm nervous and feel like a dork.

Leah clear her throat.

"Oh really"

"Don't let it get to your head" I giggle

"Already has. I'm honoured" she looks at me and winks causing me to giggle.

As we arrive at the tv studio we get directed to a dressing room, they asked my assistant previously what I'd like in there and as usual I always ask for water, milky stars and mini fruit pots random I know. I remember back to when I was on tour and my room used to be filled with alcohol and jelly shots, oh how times have changed. I did however ask for unsalted cashew nuts for Leah as they are her favourite.

Leah's PoV

As we enter the tv studio were taken to Ellie's dressing room of course it's filled with her usual snacks but today I see cashew nuts.

"Hell yeah this place is amazing" I say taking the bowl and hogging them all to myself. I hear Ellie laughing and it makes me smile.

About an hour later Ellie is ready and is ready for her appearance. As she stands In front of me. In a grey dress her hair falling across her shoulders she looks radiant the dress hugging her tightly and her bump looks amazing if it ever could.