Can there be too much fame

Leah's PoV

Last night I couldn't sleep I had too much on my mind. Things with Lia were running smooth. I seen her everyday at training we would have date nights but I made sure to tell her I wanted things to go slow. I liked her of course I did she is a stunning girl but she's not the one. She's not Ellie. After speaking with Ellie and watching old videos of us both looking at old pictures and looking at the last picture she sent me of her bump it hit me like a ton of bricks. I missed her but most importantly I missed us.

When we first broke up and Ellie remained so calm and collected and she told me that right now we were two souls destined to be together but we hadn't aligned yet, I didn't fully understand. But now I do. I want Ellie and she's the only one I want. But Lia. How do I approach Lia. I lay there having only a few hours sleep when my alarm goes off. I usually roll around for about longer before getting up and it used to annoy Ellie so much to the point she once threw water on me. But today I get straight up, showered, hair done and dressed. Small amount of make up on and Ellie's favourite perfume of mine. Today is the day I get to spend time with Ellie and I'm excited. No scratch that I'm ecstatic.

I sit at my breakfast bar my fork flicking the fruit round the plate. I keep glancing at the time an hour and she will be on the train. Then two hours and she will be at Euston. I feel nausea hit me, i know it's nerves as I feel like I'm going on a first date all over again.

*beep...beep*

I hear my phone excitedly I pick it up hoping it is Ellie but it's not it's Lia.

"Morning any plans for today? Fancy grabbing a coffee x"

It breaks my heart letting her down, but I wouldn't miss the chance of seeing el for the world.

"Morning babe, sorry got plans already. Ellie asked me to escort her to a tv interview she has and it gives me chance to feel the babies kick. Hope you understand x"

"Of course. Speak soon"

No kiss. She's pissed but that's not a problem for me at this moment in time.

"Le"

I see the message and my heart drops it's Ellie but she's not put anything else.

"El you okay"

"Yes sorry, just making sure your up 😜"

This girl.

"I'm up, showered and dressed having breakfast"

"Jesus you pissed the bed"

"Cheeky fucker no I haven't"

"Good"

"Good"

I see it says she typing then she's not. I stare blankly at the screen. Before the biggest smile hits my face.

"Can't wait to see you x"

My heart beats so fast it feels like it's going to beat out of my chest.

"Can't wait to see you too x"

I hit send and place my phone down. Now what do I do for the next three hours.

Ellie's PoV

My alarm goes off at 6am as I can't miss this train. The tv interview is the first one I've done in a long time. I'm nervous I won't lie. I'm big with this belly and I've had to really find something presentable to fit and not show me off like the back end of a dumpster.

I get up and dress and look through my phone. It's blown up the song has gone off the charts more than I ever imagined. Continuous notifications coming through. It's too overwhelming. I need to take my mind off it that's when I message the only person I would ever want to speak to right now. Leah.

"Le"

Is all I put knowing this will make her nervy. And it worked. We text for a little bit until I need to start getting ready. I write delete and re write my text to her many times before I got for it.

"Can't wait to see you x"

Nerves hit me fuck am I flirting am I being too forward. But that's when she messages me back.

"Can't wait to see you too x"

Butterflies, you know the feeling when you know your crush likes you aswell. Well times that by 100 and you'll get where I'm at.

Three hours have passed and I've arrived at London Euston. I take my little case and wheel it next to me. My hood up and shades on trying to cover my face. I walk up the ramp towards the lobby when I see her. Stood with flowers and smiling like a Cheshire Cat. My Leah.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her it's like instinct I'm just drawn to her and she smells divine.

"Loving the perfume"

"Your favourite" she remembers

"Thanks for the flowers"

"No problem"

And that's when all chaos starts. We're spotted and people swarm from everywhere.

"Leah get me out of here" is all I have to say and like my knight in lady armour we're flying through to the car park where we get in Leah's car. I can't help it but I break down.

"Hey what's up"

Leah hold me my hand tight slightly rubbing her thumb over my knuckles.

"It's the song Leah, it's gone crazy please tell me it will die down"

I hear her giggle.

"Babe you do know you're a superstar right? I mean yeah it will die down but not right now"

"I dont think I can do this Leah, what if they come back"

"Who"

"The burglars"

"Babe they're locked up but I think we need to get you a team"

With that I felt more at ease knowing Leah has my back no matter what makes me fall even harder for her.

"Now what do you say we go and get this tv appearance done and we go back to mine, we will order and watch a film nice and chilled"

"Cuddles aswell"

"Cuddles aswell, I mean I know you need them and I want to spend time with my babies"

A huge smile crossed my face. My Leah is back.