The Truth Comes Out

Ellie's PoV

Fletcher came to the hotel last night and as the night before she was my shoulder to cry on, she was the person to give me advice and tell me my decision was the right one. She also told me she would be there for me and the baby if we ever needed anything but I know that doesn't need to be as Leah will step up. We chat and laugh all night. She tells me of her final concert she has coming up of her tour and invites me along which if I'm honest I could do with a change of scenery. Adele seems to be a little distant since I told her about the divorce but maybe she's just busy about everything that's happening while I'm here In the US.

As I awake the next day I have fletchers arms wrapped around me. I feel happy and content I feel loved again but I know it's nothing more than friends. I slide out of bed to the bathroom and start the shower. I feel very refreshed and ready to have this day of only one photo shoot and then I can explore. Fletcher is working today and I won't see her which is fine as I have other friends here in LA to annoy. As I get out of the shower I notice fletcher has gone but there is a note.

"Ellie sorry I have to leave but I have sound check and I can't be late. I really enjoyed last night and I haven't slept this well in a long time. You're the bravest person I know and I'm so proud of you. I'm going out for dinner tonight with my management to thank them for everything I was hoping you will join. Call me but have a lovely day. X"

I sit in my towel just scrolling through social media I see Leah is happy at training and it looks like she has a weight lifted off her. I type her name and send her a quick message as I know it's late there but I know she will just be going to bed.

"Quick face time"

Is all I need to say. Then as always Leah appears on my phone.

"Hey le"

I see a small smile appear on her face.

"Hey el, you haven't called me le in a long time."

"Well I just seen your recent training pics, you look happy"

I see her head fall and she looks nervous.

"Le I'm happy for you. Don't worry I don't want any hatred. I will always love you I mean your the mother of this little one"

"Let me see bump"

"I'm naked under here"

"El like I haven't seen it all before"

This makes me laugh. I stand the phone up and lay the towel down and walk towards the camera. I turn to the side.

"Growing bigger now going to be a bruiser" I giggle.

"Just like me" I roll my eyes at Leah's comment.

"Keep thinking that le" I laugh putting my towel back on.

"How you doing" I ask.

"I'm okay, I need to tell you something"

"Okay I'm all ears"

"Lia stayed last night, nothing happened she was just there for me"

"Le I'm not mad. You do you that's why I asked for the divorce. Am I hurt to get a divorce yes, but as I said our time will come le."

I take a deep breath.

"Fletcher stayed last night, and same goes my shoulder to cry on"

I can see a change in Leah.

"Leah" I say she snaps out of her little mood she put herself in.

"Sorry, I guess I just.....don't know"

"Leah you can't say anything, Lia is with you, I'm alone over here Adele is being weird since I told her about the divorce, I need a friend. That's all."

"I'm sorry, I don't want to be replaced, I know your history"

"Le, listen to me closely. No one now, nor ever will ever replace you in my life. Your the mother of my child, we're broken in love but as souls we will always be aligned"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leah's PoV

After training I decided to message Lia to come round. I enjoyed her company we bounced off each other and she made me smile through the darkness. I clean round quickly and put on some music in the background. Music has always calmed me and when I met Ellie it shon through what we connected over.

As Lia arrived I couldn't help but feel happy to be in her presence.

"Fancy a drink"

"Please"

Is all she had to say for me to grab up a cold bottle.

"So tell me what happening with you today you were all over the place"

"Oh I'm sorry about that but erm...me and Ellie are getting a divorce, we finally called it quits well she did"

I carry on to tell her the story and she is as supportive as I assumed she would be.

"Look you know I'm here for you no matter what, I like being with you Leah, you helped me with the Caitlin drama and I'll be there for you....i mean I'm not saying there will be drama"

I laugh at how cute she is as she fumbles with her words.

The night goes well we cuddle on the sofa and I feel at ease. I text el and the baby goodnight well good morning and fell asleep.

I woke to a message off el asking me to face time her. Of course I panic and do it straight away but not before moving out of bed from Lia.

Me and el speak for a while I tell her about Lia staying and she tells me about fletcher. Does it switch some sort of anger and jealousy in me yes but as she says I can't really do anything about it. Not long after I hear Lia moving and I end the call. I head to the kitchen and make us a drink and bring it up to her.

"Leah have you seen this"

"What" I say looking at the worried face of Lia.

I put the drink down and look at her phone.

"England captain and nations sweetheart Leah Williamson cheats on pregnant wife causing a secret divorce"

There's another

"Ellie Williamson asks for divorce from cheating wife. Heartbroken mother to be stressed and hiding in the US"

As I read these numerous stories I see it says from a source close to the couple.

"Did you say anything"

"Leah I swear I would never"

Tears fill my eyes. I send them to Ellie.

"Can you really trust fletcher?" I end the message with.

"Fuck"

__________________________________

Hey guys,

Sorry for late update, not the best chapter in my eyes but will get better.

Holiday cut short due to a family emergency. Hold your family close and cherish every minute.

I'll update again soon.

Love to you all

J x