Marriage counselling- Part Two

Ellie's PoV

I woke up this morning to a note from Leah telling me she needed her mum. I got that as her family is extremely close. I send a quick text and get on with some appointments I have to take care of. I have a few interviews coming up soon in the US and I know I need to tell Leah I will be travelling for them. I may have taken time out touring but writing and producing songs I still do. I am currently making an album which will be released next year, I have photo shoots with designers and I do monthly live streams with my fans this way keeping up my fan base and sales. All management ideas. If it was up to me I'd just be taking care of my family which it seems I should have been doing.

As time passes it's time to get ready for the session. I knew I was meeting Leah there and we agreed to meet in the car park and walk in together. I opt for something chilled and comfy and apply a light layer of makeup and go with a down do for my hair and put on a woolly hat.

By the time I arrive at the car park where the meeting is to take place I don't see Leah's car

By the time I arrive at the car park where the meeting is to take place I don't see Leah's car. Now I am early but I just hope she isn't late. But that's when I see her pull in and park next to me. I grab my keys and phone and hop out. That's when I see her effortlessly gorgeous as ever.

"Hey le, you're looking good" I say with a small smile I felt nervous I didn't know what to say

I see her smirk a little. "As do you, I got you a hot chocolate" I look at her as she passes me a drink. I take the drink off her and instinct takes over I lean in kissing Leah softly. What I didn't expect was for her to kiss me back. The kiss was soft, tender, and it made me think back to our first kiss that night in Ibiza.

Leah's PoV

As I get out and approach Ellie I smirk and feel a little shy when she tells me I look good I obviously return the compliment and hand her, her hot chocolate. When I feel her lean in and kiss me yes it took me by surprise but I couldn't stop myself. I instantly felt at ease under her lips. I pull back.

"I think we should go" I say softly taking her hand in mine and leading the way. Maybe this was the start of us or so I had hoped.

As we entered the counselling office we are right on time and are asked to take our seats. We sit in the seats where we were last time.