Day Two

Ellie's PoV

After me and Adele went to the beach for a little while we headed back to get some shut eye as travelling is exhausting at the best of times but when pregnant it takes it to another level. I wake up refreshed and ready for a busy day though.

"Morning mummy, I'm off to work today with mum

"Morning mummy, I'm off to work today with mum. Have a good day"
I click send and it sends straight to Leah. I will update her each day on the baby as I promised even though it feels weird. My bump still only small at the minute but visable.
Once changed I post a picture on my instagram and knock on Adele's hotel room door to head to my first days appointment which is a radio interview as my new collaboration with John legend is out today.

"Outfit✔️Hair ✔️Makeup ✔️ - ready for a busy day in LA - LETS GOOOOO"

"You nervous"

"A little I mean it's the US I was shocked I was popular out here I mean they say you make it here you make it everywhere"

"You will be fine just be you"

"You sure about that"

"Ellie just don't go overboard"

I roll my eyes at this comment. As we head into the station I get hurried into the booth where there are tables with computers and the hosts.

"Okay listeners so we have a huge surprise today as you are aware John legend has released his album and one song which is flying out everywhere is the one with the one and only Ellie. So for you all today can we all put our hands together to welcome the biggest Brit to break through the US after her great friend Adele"

I sit there listening to everything he says break the US really am I that big here.

"Hey, thank you for having me."

"So what can you tell us about the song"

"Erm well it's a love song, it's a song we come up with together it is a true representation of our relationships"

As I say that word I want to cry, it's not a true representation of our lives our love with our wives well not on my part anyway.

"So we have a task that we present the majority of our guests to come up with a song on the spot, do you reckon your ready for this challenge"