The Baby Shower

Ellie PoV

So today is the day of my baby shower. And to say I'm nervous is an understatement. Me and Leah left it in the capable hands of the god mothers. We decided it should be hosted at Leah's house therefore Leah has been at mine since early this morning with Lia. I have invited my best friends over who are my glam team to do my makeup and hair I mean I feel horrendous so to make me feel better I may as well doll myself up.

"So what's happening with Adele you heard anything from her" I just look blankly

"Heard nothing from when I threw her out of the old house have you both?"

"Yes...she's sorry"

"That's bullshit she threw away a life long friendship for cash I mean if she needed anything all she had to do was ask"

"El she's in love with you"

"But I'm not her and she knew that"

"We know don't worry we have never said anything"

"Oh I believe you, you both know I'd ruin you if you did right"

"Oh we know" we all laugh.

Hurt is a big word but hurt I am. I miss Adele of course I do but she betrayed me and not a little bit she made it public. I quickly get this out of my head it has to be a good day.

"So you and Leah"

"What about us"

"Is it really over"

"Yeah she's with Lia and she's happy, we're close always will be but we're not anything other than mothers"

"Is that really what you want"

I remain quiet. I can't well I don't know what to say.

"El"

"Sorry erm yeah course it is" a lie a big fat lie. Of course it's not what I want but I would never ruin anything.

We sit listening to music for a little bit until they have finished with me.

"And....done" I look at myself in the mirror I mean my team work wonders. I head and dress in a white jumper dress and I'm ready.

"Okay girl we need a picture I mean you're just....perfection" I laugh with my team and pose for pictures . As they snap away I see Leah leaning against the door way. She's biting her bottom lip and I pose more harder than before. My eyes remain on hers I wink at her and she bites her finger I have her. Well I don't but I know she's still interested at least.

I post my picture to my socials and now I'm ready.

"This mummy is ready for her baby shower"

Leah's PoV

I get ready in els spare room. Lia is ready aswell and she looks gorgeous.