Anti natal class

Ellie's PoV

Two days after the retreat me and Leah decided to it's best to go to an anti natal class the finial one before our babies arrive. We have been to many before but this one is for expectant mother in their last trimester.

As we pull up to the class both in our gym wear Leah of course in her arsenal get up and looking hot as hell as always. I look at her as she parks the car. Her face deep in concentration her tongue sticking out a little bit. How can someone be so sexy and cute at the same time.

"God I'm so lucky" I whisper

"What was that"

"I said I'm so lucky"

"Why's that"

"Well look at you, sexy as hell, beautiful inside and out and all mine"

Leah leans over to me and takes my face in her hands

"All yours always baby"

Our lips touch the softest kiss but the most meaningful.

As we head inside Leah carries the bag and the mat and we are welcomed by the teacher.

As we head in all eyes seem to be focused on us and as we are who we are I guess we expected it.

"Welcome all to the class today so I'd like to go round the group and we can all introduce ourselves"

I look at Leah and she rolls her eyes she hates this sort of thing and it makes me giggle.

Leah's PoV

I sit behind el, her In between my legs and leaning back on me.  I listen to the teacher and she says we all have to introduce ourselves instantly el looks at me and I roll my eyes. She knows I'm not into this sort of thing so I'll let her do the talking.

As we listen to all the couples the teacher reaches up. I tap el on her side so she knows to talk.

"Hey everyone, I'm Ellie and this is Leah my wife, we are expecting in two weeks so our last class, and I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over if I'm honest"

I listen to el and giggle along with her, her hands stroking my legs and it's clear how relaxed we both are.

The session keeps going and we practice breathing, meditation and it does open my eyes at how much I have to be in control in this situation to help el through it. We have a break after half hour where we can get drinks etc. Myself and El brought our own as I didn't think they would provide this.

El talks with the couple on our left when a woman sat to my right catches my attention.

"Hey, it's lovely to see you both"

"Oh thanks so you here with your partner"

"Yes he's just over there" the lady points at a man at the drinks counter talking to the other dads.

"So you excited for the arrival"

"I am. Are you"

"I can't wait if I'm honest"

"So I'm sorry if it comes across too forward but your beautiful"

This takes me off guard and I see that el has picked up on this and is listening in.

"Thank you." I felt awkward

"Yeah I mean if he wasn't here I'd definitely be asking for your number"

"Oh well I'm sorry but I'm here with my wife and she's the only one for me" I say bluntly I can't believe the cheek of this woman.

Ellie's PoV

I listen to the interaction with Leah and this woman and that's when I hear Leah's answers.

"Oh well I'm sorry but I'm here with my wife and she's the only one for me"

Instantly I smile. She amazes me every day. Those words relax me as she knows I get jealous easy when it comes to her.

We proceed with the second half of the session and when it's finished Leah helps me up. With that I don't know how but it seems that me and Leah get separated chatting with the other couples. That's when I see it. The woman from before is with Leah and clearly flirting. I see Leah glance over at me and I'm pissed I won't lie.

"It was lovely meeting you all but I'm just going to grab my wife we have somewhere to be, good luck" I say before walking to Leah.

As I approach I see the woman give Leah a piece of paper and walk away with her husband. I don't say anything as I want to see if Leah brings it up.

"Hey baby you ready to go"

"Er yeah sure let's go baby fancy going for food"

"Sounds good"

As we walk out I keep replying what I seen in my head and I feel myself about to boil over. I get in the car and wait for Leah to drive away.

"Good session right"

"Yeah definitely can't wait for the babies to get here now"

"Me too le, seen that woman was chatting to you again"

"Yeah she seemed a little pushy I won't lie she even gave me this"

I watch as Leah pulls the paper out of her pocket.

"Her number"

"Her number can you believe that" Leah giggles.

"What you want to do with it?" I ask

"Burn it" this makes me smile more than anything.

"You didn't think I'd keep it did you"

"No don't be silly"

"You did" Leah laughs "el your the only one for me but seeing you jealous and squirm I love to see."

"And why's that"

"Because it shows that we feel the same way given we were in each others positions we have that type of love where nothing else will get in our way"

"I love you le"

"I love you too el"

_________________________________

Hey lovelies,

So we're nearing the end of this book now and I'm sorry for the late publishings.

Tomorrow will be update after update.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter

Love always

J x