The night no one expected

Ellie's PoV

We have been in the studio for just over an hour. I finalise the song and see Leah messing with the rings on her fingers. I know she wants to say something to me but is holding back. As I mess with the laptop and the desk keys I just come out and say.

"Le your nervous stop,  tell me what ever your thinking"

I don't look at her as I'm just finishing little bits with this song to send to Justin.

I hear her take a deep breath. Then I feel my chair spin towards her. That's when it happens.
Her lips crashing into mine. But the hunger is hotter than ever before. Her hands grab my wrists and pull me up off my chair and onto her.

My legs straddle her the bump in between preventing me to get as close as I'd want to. Her hands on my arse massaging and giving it a light slap making me moan into the kiss. Fuck it's happening and I don't want it to stop but it has too.

I pull back.

"Le we can't what about Lia"

She holds me and stares me deep in the eyes.

"El me and Lia are nothing serious, we are getting to know each other. You on the other hand are still my wife and right now....fuck right now I want to do some dirty things to you"

I laugh at her using the lyrics from the song I sang not long ago.

"Oh really so you want to dirty talk"

I wink at her.

"I want to do more than dirty talk"

I can't help but bite my lip.

"Don't do that" Leah demands.

"Do what" I act all innocent.

"You know what you're doing el and it's working."

"So tell me what I'm doing"

With that Leah takes my face in her hands and starts to whisper in my ear.

"First of all you know when you bite your lip it sends shivers all over my body. My nipples start to get harder, my clit starts to throb and you don't understand how wet you make my pussy"

My eyes roll at the though and I can't help but let out a breathy moan. My hands gripping Leah.

"Le my pussy needs you" is all I can say and with that Leah is carrying me to the sofa I have in the studio.

She stands me I front of her. Our eyes connected our bodies needing each other and with that I take my hand and trail my thumb across the band of Leah's shorts.

"I want to feel you le"

Leah just nods as my hand drops into her shorts and my fingers connect to her pulsating clit.

"Fuck" is all she can say our eyes still not moved from one another. My fingers drawing circles my other holding her top tight. My hand dips further my fingers running through her wet folds. I watch as her eyes roll I bite mi lip as I insert two fingers into her. I curl them and begin to pump. Leah's grip on me gets tighter.

"You going to cum for me"

Leah just nods.

"Use your words baby"

"Yes....el.....faster"

And as requested I go faster my hand now in Leah's hair gripping it tight. I feel her legs begin to shake her breathing so fast and her walls tighten on me.

"Cum for me" I whisper into her ear.

"Fuuucccckkkkk.....elllllliiiieeeeeee"

Leah's PoV

"Fuuucccckkkkk.....elllllliiiieeeeeee" I scream as I release all over her hand my legs feel week I've not had an orgasm since Ellie and fuck me I needed that.

Ellie pulls her hand from me and puts her fingers in her mouth. Fuck this woman....seriously.

"You taste so good" she smirks at me and that's all I need to want to explore every inch of her.

My hands grip her body and my lips crash onto hers. I undress her as we're kissing my hands roaming her naked skin. My lips on her neck a soft moan escaping. I lay her down on the sofa her feet on the floor. I stand in front of her.

"You have always been so sexy but pregnant, fuck baby your turning me on so much more" I say trailing my tongue across my bottom lip

"If that's right show me how you have missed me"

With that one statement I get to my knees and pull my hair from a ponytail into a bun. My hands on her thighs and my kisses starting from her mouth to her neck. I kiss, suck and bite feeling her hands on me and my hands trailing her legs my nails scratching a little. Soft moans escaping her as I kiss down to her ever so swollen breast.

Fuck. Definitely more than I can handle but all the more I want them. I trail my tongue around her nipple my other hand toying with the other. Our eyes connected a connection I have only ever had with el. I gently bite it and I see her bite help lip hard. She wants this as much as I want her. I want to fuck her but I guess I'm scared. I kiss down her belly smiling as I do. I part her legs.

The sight is beautiful wet for me as always, enticing I fingers trickle through her folds I want her right now and I can't hold back.

"Fuck" is all I mouth as I connect my mouth to her clit her hands now in my hair she tastes amazing as my tongue flicks through her folds then diving deep into her. Her hands pushing me further she wants me and I love it. My hands gripping her hard.

"Fuck...Leah"

I lick up to her clit again sucking and then inserting two fingers into her. That's when I hear her moan loud a smirk appearing on my face. I feel her getting tighter and quick, quicker than before and I don't think she is going to last.

I pump harder and faster the screams now louder from her until.

"I'm....cuuummmiiinngg" and with that she explodes all over my her taste invading my mouth and my god it tastes good. I look up at her all out of breath.

"Take me to the bedroom and fuck me proper" she says in a snarling tone and fuck me she makes me weak at the knees.

I take her hand and lead the way.

"You sure, I mean it won't hurt the babies"

"Leah it won't I need you to fuck me like you used too"