"El you look beautiful"

I watch as she blushes to what I'm saying.

"Thanks le"

I follow her out of the room down the hall and I am told that I have a seat in the audience which I only expected to be stood on the side lines.

I sit next to a lovely lady called Linda who explains to me how excited she is to see Ellie Williamson and if I'm honest I don't think she recognises me.

"Maybe she'll take a picture with you later"

"Don't be silly love she's too famous for that"

I just smile at her words. I'll make your day Linda don't worry I think to myself.

I watch as the presenters start off the show they introduce Ellie and show a montage of all her career they show parts of our life together and then welcome her on the stage. When they show a picture of el and me Linda turns and looks shocked.

"Hey" is all I manage to say with a small giggle.

"Oh my god" is all she mouths back.

As the show progresses El is doing amazing the way she shines in front of the camera. They ask her about the song for the new James Bond film she explains her reasoning behind it and how it comes about that she was to be the one to sing it. They ask her to perform which she knew she would and that's when she starts to sing. A voice of an angel.

The show goes onto first break and I see Ellie searching for me. When our eyes connect she nods her head for me to come to her. I stand up and head to her as quickly and discreetly as possible.

"You okay"

"El I'm good. Your doing so well babe your a natural"

Ellie flicks her hair and I just laugh.

"Hey Leah how are you" one of the presenters ask

"I'm brilliant thank you getting ready to become a mum"

I can't help but smile.

"And we're back on in five...four.."

"El I'll be over there come to me when it's finished someone I want you to meet."

With that I sit down. The interview goes on a little longer el is asked about her pregnancy we haven't told the world we're having twins and el jokes about having a big baby she blames me of course and everyone laughs. They ask about her next album and Ellie says I have a song that will be released soon off the album if you would like a performance which of course makes the crowd erupt. This I'm looking forward too. All Ellie's music I love.

As soon as the music starts Ellie stars right at me.

"I never said that I had it all figured it out
I never said, I never said that I live my days without doubt
I swear all I've ever done was be honest
And stay modest, oh
So this is a, sincere, unscripted
Unwritten for all that you've given
Forgiving, I'm driven
I wanna be better than I was
Better than I am so I say"

"All I'm trying to say is I thank you (you)
I thank you (you)
All I'm trying to say is I thank you (you)
I thank you (you)
All I'm trying to say is I thank you (you)"

I listen to every word. I smile like a Cheshire Cat my smile from ear to ear my hands rubbing my pants as I feel nervous. People start to see who's she's staring it and that's when I see her walking over slowly still singing.

"I never said that I was done with my growth
I never said, I never said that I was done doing the most
And I swear all I've ever done was stay honest
Keep my promise, oh"

"So here goes my real life, unscripted
Unwritten for all that you've given
Forgiving, I'm driven
I wanna be better than I was
Greater than I am, so I say"

"All I gotta say is I thank you oh whoah (you)
Thank you, oh (you)
All I gotta say is I thank you whoah (you)
I thank you whoah, (you)"

As she reaches me after giving a lot of high fives to the audience she stand me up and sways with me. I place my hands round her belly her head leaning against me I listen. I'm in awe of her.

"Hey
Thank you for watching me walk across the stage
For walking me through my heartbreaks
Thanks for the love every step of the way
With no support this wouldn't be as great
Thank you for making me stronger than most
For taking it beyond my coast
Thank you for raising a glass when I toast"

"All I gotta say is I thank you, yeah yeah
Thank you, oh
All I gotta say is I thank you oh
Thank you whoah
All I gotta say is I thank you whoah
All I gotta say
All I gotta say
Thank you
Really
All I gotta say is I thank you"

As soon as the song ends the audience go crazy. I take el into a hug as the presenters say goodbye before cutting off the show.

"I love the song"

"Good because it was for you"

I smile I'm so proud of her.

"Actually el I have someone who wants to meet you"

"Linda meet Ellie Williamson my wife"

As I say that it felt so natural Ellie glares at me a smile appearing on her face.