"I don't think I should be telling you" I feel myself blush.

"By the look on your face something happened"

"A lot happened but I felt guilty"

"Why she's your wife"

"Technically yes, but we're getting a divorce. She's with Lia and we shouldn't have done what we did"

"And what did Leah say"

"If I'm honest I know we're good and she knows that but I told her I don't share and if anything was to happen with us I think she got the gist"

"But she's still with Lia"

"But she's still with Lia, and that's my answer"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be the universe works in mysterious ways and I'm okay"

"You always have us"

"I know and I'm so grateful seeming as I don't see my mum with her living in Manchester you have always been there for me and I'm so thankful for you amanda"

With that we sit in a peaceful silence until we get to the ground. As we head in I grab a hot chocolate and a chocolate bar. We head to the changing room and I knock on.

"Come in" I hear Beth say.

As I open the door Amanda behind me the girls cheer.

"Hey bestie" I hear a thick Irish accent

"Hey you" I hug her tight.

"No cards today"

"If only that would be a dream" I laugh at her answer.

"How are my god children"

"Kicking" Beth comes over and touches my belly as do some others.

I see Leah in the corner messing with her hands. She's nervous. I see Amanda talking to her. It's weird we haven't spoken but I need to.

"Le you got a sec" I ask. Her head shoots up and she nods. We stand outside the door.

"Hey" I say I take her chin with my fingers and lift her head up.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Look I'll always be here for you we had a disagreement I'm happy with your choice but I want you to know something"

"What's that" Leah holds her hands on my belly.

"You have got this. Win or lose your mine and the babies favourite out there"

"Thanks I needed that"

"Okay well get your mum we need to go to our seats" I say as I hug her before she heads in the changing room.

Fast forward to the match

The match from the get go was hard. Chelsea dominating and taking the lead in the first half the arsenal defence not working together at all. I see the look of sadness on Leah's face as she tries to get her team to work together. I see her and Lia have words on the pitch and it doesn't look pleasant. As the game enters half time I speak with some of the players family and friends and take pictures with fans.

The second half is no better Leah had the ball and sprinted up field she tries to cross but it gets intercepted and the Chelsea attack breaks free towards goal. A swift cross and Lauren James scores. 2-0. Lia and Leah having an argument again but this time Leah seems deflated. Anger builds in me and I hate seeing her like this.

The match ends 3-0 to Chelsea and they will the final my heart breaks for the team. I watch as they huddle then sign fans shirts etc. I watch Lia and Leah at all times there definitely something not right. I watch as Leah comes over to us she hugs her mum tears in her eyes.

As I hug Leah I whisper.

"What's with Lia"

"She's mad at me, told me that it's my fault we lost, said I'm not a strong enough captain and I give them the lead"

Anger. Anger fuels my veins.

"Le listen to me" I say holding her arms as she stares into my eyes.

"I Look at you out here making it a difference for future footballers. Figuring things out as you go. Pushing through fear. Pushing through anxiety. You Learn from your mistakes. It's not easy and it's not fun. It might feel like your not making progress but your doing it. I think you should give yourself more credit. Celebrate the way you've carried every burden life has placed on your shoulders. Be proud of the way you've pushed past every obstacle. You didn't ask for the hand you've been dealt the fame you was thrown into but you are making the most of it."