69

He nuzzled her "our baby will be fine"

She gently pet his head as she nodded a little.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"Yea I am actually can you ask fuyumi to come over and cook me something? I'm really craving her cooking"

He laughed "or we can just go over there"

"You just wanna torture me with walking" she said squinting her eyes at him.

"Exercise is good for the babies" he said

She stuck her tongue out at him before carefully getting up to get ready and head out.

Mina got up too "can I go?"

"You just wanna flirt with our brother don't you?"

She looked embarrassed "maybe!" She said "wouldn't it be cool if we were sister in laws"

She giggled a bit as she finished getting dressed "I already see you as my sister mina"

"Okay but Natsuo is hot"

"Your such a dork" Monuki said to her then after a bit they got to the house as she was sitting in the dinning room watching mina flirt with natsuo

He seemed to enjoy talking to her as well. Shoto looked over at them "what if they did start dating?"

"It would be cute actually I would be happy if they ended up together"

"Yeah its actually rare someone is interested on him. Or at least confesses anyway" he said

"Maybe this will get me on his good side" she said as she leaned against him.

"You still feel like he doesnt like you?"

She nodded a bit as she looked at her baby bump rubbing it a little "I mean I don't blame him and I can understand his point of view but it still hurts"

"I dont think he doesnt like you bit its hard to accept you as a biological sister....maybe that's why we should ask him to call you a sister in law." He said

She looked up at him as it hurt her feelings more hearing that suggestion but she just nodded and looked away sitting up as fuyumi brought out the food

"I dont think you understood why i said that do you" he said. "Sweetheart, I want to Marry you, and since you haven't been legally claimed by father we can. You an I can be husband and Wife, and you can call our siblings brother and sister" to him this sounded like the perfect idea to avoid raising suspicion or tarnishing their father's name.

She thought about it for a moment "are you saying that you want to marry me right now? Don't you have to be 18 and have permission from my adopted parents?"

"Father wasnt 18 when he got married. It's still legal for arranged marriages. But yes we would need their permission but why wouldn't they give it, you're already pregnant so what's it going to do?"

"Yea your right...." she said as she looked up at him before looking at enji "dad can you talk to my adoptive parents about an arranged marriage?"

The older man looked uncomfortable but he couldn't care less. "Yeah I will. I'll pay them if I have to, it's still legal to purchase spouses" he said. after all that was hour the famous Enji Todoroki married Rei.

Monuki nodded a little with a small blush on her cheeks before starting to eat

Shoto looked around "huh...well those two disappeared" he said

She looked over where they were sitting as she snickered a bit "guess mina couldn't wait anymore"

Natsu had a blush on his face. Maybe he was just hirny hut when his sister's classmate showed interest in him he jumped at the chance to have some attention and when she asked to go somewhere private he pulled her away from the rest of his family

mina smiled biting her lip a little following him to his bedroom closing locking the door behind her and gently pushed him onto the bed starting to take off her clothes

His pale skin betrayed him by showing how much he was blushing. He pulled his clothes soft tossing them into a pile. "Are you serious about this I'm like 7 years older than you"

"I wouldn't be naked if I wasn't serious plus I don't care about an age gap most of the time age gaps in relationships are stronger" she said as she got onto his lap before leaning in to kiss him

He eyes her pink body as he kissed back. She was sweet, like fruit. His hand went and payled with her curly pink hair as his other grabbed her plump pink ass.

she let out a soft moan while wrapping her arms around his neck gently gripping onto his white hair as her hips grinded against him

He held his cock still and pushed it inside the pink girl. He started thrusting "so I dont mind having a very physical relationship but I want to know more about you"

"oh don't worry cutie I'll you anything and everything" she said as she moaned softly surprised at how big he felt inside her

He flipped them so that he could be on top "why are you interested in me?'

She said on her back looking up at him " you seem like a really sweet and nice guy and I need that in my life even though your my besties brother"

"Right..." he said "but this is the first time we've officially met...there has to be some other kind of reason"

"I was also kinda of curious about what sex would feel like with you after hearing about you and monuki and don't worry I won't tell a single soul she's already going through a lot and I don't want to add onto it"

He blushed. "Oh yeah....that was... probably not the best decision on my part I think I took advantage of her them"

"she's not mad at you even if you did she still thinks you hate her guts because of what your father did in the past"