55

"Monuki and I are expecting" Eljiro said

"you got her pregnant? Arent you a bit young? You'll be making the same mistake i did."

"If your calling my girlfriend a mistake I highly recommend against it." He said getting defensive

"no im not calling her a mistake im saying getting pregnant at your age is a mistake............why are you telling me that she's pregnant?"

"Well her quirk takes after yours. And we were wondering about how much it would affect her especially on pregnancy. Basically I'm asking, is she going to have a litter?"

"well since both of my parents are cats they did have a litter but since enji didnt have an animal type quirk i only had her but its possible she could have twins or triplets" she said as she calmed down

"I see. Well there goes for the other question, she's been searching for any biological family members so if she had any siblings she would want to know them"

she looked down a bit before pulling out her phone and showed a family photo that was just her, her husband, and two boys one is 12 the other is 8 "two brothers.....the other one is jun and the younger one is akira"

"She would probably want to meet them" he said

she nodded a bit. "im assuming shes here waiting to see me?"

He shook his head "no she's at home" He said

"Go ahead and call her then i dont want to be here too long..."

He sighed "do you care about her?" He asked

"of course i care about her its just.........when i was pregnant it was terrible timing.......i was having a difficult time working and trying to feed myself if i kept her with me she probably would have died......"