31

"I..im your half sister............two weeks ago my biological mother came to visit me at school which threw me off quite a bit when my boyfriend kirishima talked to her she said my biological father was endeavor so after he got off his shift we got a dna test and he is in fact my father.............the only reason why we waited to tell you guys was so that i can get closer to you shoto so it wasnt as weird when i broke the news about our blood relation............."

There was a bit of a shocked silence from the three kids before Natsuo yells out. "Are you fucking kidding me! First you send mom fo mental hospital and thr you cheat on her!" He yelled at his father.

"Natsu calm down" Fuyumi said. "Look its fine, on the bright side we have a new sister" she said trying to de-esculate his anger as Enji just sat there quietly eating.

Shoto was also quiet but he wasn't eating. He was just trying to put the pieces together

"I dont know who the whole story like you do natsuo and i understand if you cant accept me as a dister at the moment trust me i just wanted you guys to know so it wasnt a secret anymore" she said bowing her head a little before starting to eat as her ears folded down a bit.

Fuyumi nudged Natsuo hard and whispered something again "I'm not mad at you" he said. "I can tell you perfectly well that it'd not our fault who are parents are, it's not like we can choose them" he said

She looked at him with a small nod in agreement then after dinner she was washing the dishes to help out still feeling like she didnt belong in the family