53

He laughed a bit. "True" he said then he paused "that's why I reacted the way I did. When you told me" he said

She gently caressed his cheek with her thumb looking into his eyes "i kinda felt the same when i found out too but i was with dad so i had to freak out a little internally"

He leaned into her touch. "This may sound horrible but my feelings haven't changed" he admitted

She felt her heart skip a beat as her mind had the urge to kiss him but her mind was also telling her not to as well "heh......this would be really bad if we kissed."

"Heh...it would be....I guess" he said "but other than us who would know?"

She bit her lip a little as she thought about it before coming to an answer "this is the only time we would kiss on the lips.....so you should lock the door and make sure to close the blinds and turn off the lights so no one can see us"

He nodded and did so quite quickly and then came back although that made him feel embarrassed all over again. "sorry was I too eager?"

"No its ok dont worry about" she said looking at him

"Would you like to take a seat?" He asked gesturing to his bed

"Yea sure" she said getting up carefully before sitting down on the side of the bed.

He sat down next to her and placed his hand on her cheek and his other on her small bump.

She blushed feeling his hand om her bump while she leaned into his touch.

He closed his eyes as he kissed her

She kissed back closing her eyes surprised of how good he is at kissing and how nice it felt