50

"I want to ask her some questions before im too far into my pregnancy so i know what im getting myself into and if i have any siblings know how cats can be.......if you know what i mean."

"Oh well she left the country but ill look into it" he said

"Thank you dad and im sorry for running off earlier i was having a small panic attack......it happens quite a bit."

"Its okay" he said.

She nodded a bit gently hugging him "thank you for accepting me.......it means a lot."

He petted her head "alright head back to your dorm okay" he said

She nodded a bit before letting go and grabbed her bag leaving with him, tsu, and shoto.

As the four of them left the adults began talking

She was holding his hand as they walked while she sighed to herself a little.

He looked at her, "what's the matter?" He asked

"Nothing its just.........if i didnt go to endeavor for a dna test none of this mess would have happened."

"What mess?" He asked

She stopped walking for a moment as she looked at them "me being a todoroki i was perfectly fine and happy with my adopted family but then my mom had to come and fuck with things...........plus the fact that rei has no idea about me she only knows that im a friend of shoto she doesnt know im family and when she does find out i could be the reason for a divorce!"

"Hey, hey look at me" Eljiro said and stepped in front of her. "Don't think of that okay?" He said

"But it could happen all because i wanted to find my family" she said as she teared up looking at him "what if she comes home and finds my room she would be pissed"