61

After their session Shoto stayed with her until she fell asleep and tucked her in then left her room

after many hours passed Monuki slowly woke up seeing she was still naked before getting dressed and freshened up her room just in case by opening up the sliding door

Eljiro was walking with Sero to the showers when they saw him. The redhead smiled brightly "hey babe" he said when seeing her

She looked over as i smiled hugging him gently glancing at sero and started to feel the cat instincts in her kicking in as she winked at him "hi baby how was patrol?"

"It was great, we went out with our internships. They are splitting the class up into groups"

She smiled kissing his cheek softly "that's good im glad you had a good time baby"

"Did you sleep well?" He asked

"Yeah i had a good nap and so did our baby" she said gently rubbing her bump.

He smiled "oh I can't wait to meet them" he said

"I can't wait either they're definitely gonna have your eyes" she said caressing his cheek.

He leaned his head into her touch.

"Sorry to break up this moment but I'm going to go shower" Sero said.

"I should probably shower as well you should go take a nap and shower in the morning babe rest is important"

He nodded and kissed her before heading off. Sero looked at her. "It still feels weird that my best friend is going to be a dad"

She kissed back before walking with sero "it feels weird that im going to be a mom and that im a part of a rich family"

He laughed "oh yeah that too" he said. "Well, I'll see you ...Do gotta shower you know" he smiled and gave her a small wave

She gently grabbed his hand whispering "why dont i join you? I mean i am pregnant it would be a bad idea to let me shower alone~ would you help me~"

He blinked then blushed "you're serious?" He asked "what about Eljiro?"

"He doesn't need to know it'll be our little secret ok?~" she said before biting her lip looking at him up and down.

He felt bad, because of his best friend but also she was in charge of her own mind and it wasn't often when he got a girl willing to be with him. "Fine I'll help you but it has to be quick"

She nodded a bit then once we got to the shower she got undressed and made sure the water wasn't too warm before she bent over slightly leaning against the wall

He couldn't help but glance at her as he soaped up the wash cloth "so remind me, how far alone are you?" He asked

"About 4 or 5 months so I'm in the clear for sex~"

He blushed "why are you doing this? Wanting sex with me?" He asked as he started washing her back

"Oh come on sero~ its only one time~ why don't you help me out with my needs~"

He chuckled a bit "you're a naughty kitty are you" he said as he slipped his hand between her legs interring his fingers just a bit, but he found the remnants of the night before "what's this" he pulled his hand back. "Seems like your needs have been met"

"Not by eilji~" she said feeling his fingers inside of her wanting to feel more.

"I know I was with him all night" he then pushed his length inside her. "care to tell me who else you've fucked?" He asked as he started thrusting roughly

She gasped a bit as she smiled feeling his dick inside her and loving how it felt "promise you wont tell anyone?~"

"I can keep secrets" he said as he groaped her chest squeezing it "so who were you messing with"

"My half brother~" Monuki said biting her lip as she leaned her head back while her tail sways a little.

"So you're a little slut aren't you?" He asked as he pressed her against the wall making sure every inch of his cock was inside her. He kissed the back of her neck and then bit her.

Monuki gasped a bit feeling how deep he is inside as she tried to grab onto something "i cant help it if im in heat~"

"So who else do you plan to fuck" he asked as one of his hands slid up to her throat he grabbed ahold of it and squeezed, not enough to hurt her but enough to keep her still.

She smiled feeling him choke me "w..whoever is willing to have sex with me in our class~ i have to make sure to spread them out so eiji doesn't find out~"

He laughed a bit "you're really a slut, but hey, I won't say anything to him. Poor guy he's so nice I bet he would just forgive you"

"After my little heat goes away then ill stay loyal~ you cant blame a girl for wanting to have fun while she can~ especially when she's in love with her brother"

"Oh you're in love with him ey? Are you in love with Kiri too or do you just feel bad and don't want to break his heart?"

"Im in love with both of them~ but me and sho are keeping it a secret so he doesn't find out i highly doubt he would be willing to share me with him"

He pulled out so he could turn her around and picked her up so he could insert her again. "Well how long do you think that's going to last?"

"I don't know" she said as she let out a soft moan holding onto him "we came up with a plan to have a sibling day for just me and him to do whatever we want~"

"Well you've got to keep it fair and have a day with Kiri then" he said as he sped up