68

Time passes by again. it was clear that Eljiro had dropped out of.the school but no one has heard of him since

After time had passed she was in the common room watching TV not talking to anyone

Shoto had given into his father's pressuring and worlwd.part time with him at his agency to help provide for Monuki

She noticed how people were whispering and glancing at her as she sighed carefully getting up before waddling back into her room

Mina would follow her up "Monuki?" She asked

"Just leave me alone" she said as she kept walking being careful

"Hey don't be rude I thought i was your friend" she said

"No one is my friend anymore. I'm alone and all of you hate me for what I did. don't lie." She said as she kept walking

Mina quickly got in front of her and put her hands on her hips "you don't get to decide how we feel. Matter of factly, we dont care what you did" she said. "Its not our place to"

"He left because of me mina........ because I made a dumbass decision to drive him away." She said tearing up "you should hate me."

She put a hand on her shoulder "but I dont. I get it, being in love with multiple people, it's hard and not for everyone."

She started bursting out into tears as she hugged her tightly.

Mina would hold her for a few minutes to let her cry it out

after crying for what felt like forever she slowly let go of her

"I'm still your friend" she promised

Monuki slowly nodded as she looked at her "I'm just so scared of ending up like my mom."

"Well you're not" she said

She leaned against her nuzzling her shoulder a bit "I did try to get him back and talk to him mina......I tried so hard.......but then I gave up."

She tried to find a way in her head to explain it. "People break up...for many different reason but mist high school romances end" she said

She nodded a bit as I slowly walked to her room "I'm going to take a nap......carrying twins is exhausting."

"Can I join you? I just want to be with you right now" she said "to show my support"

She looked at her and held out her hand for her to take.

She smiled and grabbed it

She held her hand walking to her room then once we got there she laid down carefully on her bed sighing heavily"

She sat on the foot of the bed. "So now what?"

She looked at her and patted the spot next to her "take a nap with me"

Mina would lay down on her stomach next to her. "So how many months apart are the babies?" She asked

"I think two or three which means once I go into labor for eiji's baby...... shoto's will be a bit premature"

"I'm sure there is a way to delay the younger one" she said. "After all cat quirks are common so I'm sure the litter issue is too"

Monuki nodded a bit as she laid there "can you keep a secret for me mina?"

"What is it?"

"I slept with two other guys while dating Kiri......."

"Oh shit...who?"

"Sero and natsuo.......but it was only a one time thing"

"Ok....sero I get he's hot. But seriously another one of your brothers?"

"He surprised me when I was supposed to hang out with shoto"

"So you fucked him?"

"More like he fucked me..."

"Well shit..." she said

"He wasn't that bad either." She said as she hid her face a little.

"Oh!"

"I should stop talking now" she said embarrassed

"That's okay so...are you still going to date shoto?"

"Yea I am....i just feel like I don't deserve to have anyone by my side and everything but I am glad that your sticking around"

"Well yeah. I'm a true friend if anything crazy starts happening to me I hope you're there for me"

"I will always be there for you mina" she said nuzzling her chest

The pink themed woman laughed and petted her"wanna hook me up with your older brother?" She asked

"He's too old for you he's in college" she said with a small giggle "you wanna know something funny?"

Mina looked curious "he still fucked you and hey I'm interested. And what is it?"

"I'm not the only person that cheated eiji's father also cheated on his wife for a bit"

"Oh my God does he know?"

"Nope and neither does his wife he promised each other to keep our secrets"

"Oh okay" she said

"I guess his mom hates me now too now that I think about it"

She patted her back. "Hey it's okay you dont have to worry about it"

She nodded a bit as she sighed heavily before slowly closing her eyes to take a nap

She laid with her a while but couldn't end up falling asleep

after a few hours shoto walked in and traded with mina as Monuki stayed asleep feeling exhausted

Mina would stay in the dorm though but she sat on the bean bag chair playing some video games. Shoto would wrap his arm around her

She nuzzled his chest as she snored softly but then she ended having a nightmare about the babies as she suddenly woke up before sighing a bit rubbing her eyes.

Shoto was still laying with her but had a controller he was playing with Mina. He looked at her "are you okay?"

"Yea just another nightmare" she said as she slowly sat up sighing a bit heavily.

He pulled her close to him kissing her "wanna tell me about it?"

She kissed him back before leaning against him "I was in the hospital giving birth.....kiri's baby got out just fine but your baby was having complications and ended up dying hours later."