62

"i will~ ill mention it to him after this~" Monuki leaned her head into his neck as she moaned more trying to be quiet feeling like she was about to cum.

Sero was close too but he wanted her to climax first so he held on

soon enough she came all over his dick as she gripped onto his hair moaning in pleasure.

He pulled out and then ejaculated on the wall. "I'll fuck you, but I won't cum inside" he said

"That's fine with me~ " she said looking at him before carefully getting down.

He grabbed his shower stuff then continued to bathe as if he didn't just have sex

She did the same then after showering she would dry off and get dressed before going back to her dorm with a smile on her face.

Eljiro was waiting for her as he played with one of her stuffies. "Hey, how was your shower?'

"It was good it was definitely something that i needed" she said before carefully sitting down next to him before kissing her deeply.

"mmm" he smiled "so when's your next appointment?" He asked

"In a couple of weeks luckily it doesnt fall on a day when im hanging out with sho we decided to plan a day to hang out once a week"

He smiled "it's good you're getting along with him. He was so distant when it came out that you guys were actually siblings." He said.

"Yea but now we're closer than ever and i couldnt be happier about it"

"I'm so happy for you" he said. "And I want to go with you on your appointment. I wanna see our little baby"

"Dont worry baby i wont stop you from going" she said with a happy smile.

He smiled. "Ah I'm so excited" he said. "Keep your weekend free, I'm going to take you to my home town this weekend"

"Is that so? Well i can't wait" she said happily then after a few days it was Saturday. Monuki was sitting next to Eljiro holding his hand nervous but excited to see his town.

When the bus stopped he grabbed the bags. "Alright my house is this way"

She nodded a bit grabbing her bags and started to follow him as she looked around a bit.

"Its small" he said

"Don't worry about it" she said kissing his cheek.

He smiled "I'll show you all the good places to be alone here" he said

"Do you have other plans in mind baby?" She asked to tease him.

"You'll find out" he said teasing her back

Monuki smiled giggling a bit then once they got there she walked inside with him looking around.

"This is my childhood home" he said

"It looks so nice and cozy babe" she said with a smile on her face

"Now let me show you my room" he said

She nodded a bit ready to follow his lead

He led her into his room, it was decorated the same as his dorm room with the exceptions of some things he has had since he was very little. And some things were missing as it was actually in his dorm.

"Honestly i don't see a difference at all" she said with a small giggle as she looked around before setting her bags down and carefully sat on his bed.

"yeah well I stick with what I like" he said

"I can tell since i got knocked up" she said with a small giggle looking at him happily

He blushed a bit "yeah well nothing wrong with starting a family young my mom was 17 when she had me"

She gently pulled him close to her and kissed him deeply.

He kissed her back

She kept kissing as she slowly reached into his pants.

Her touch made his cock stiffen up. "my goodness this baby has got you so horny" he said with a laugh

She rubbed his dick gently as she smiled "I can't help it~ we haven't had sex in quite a bit~"

"that's true, I'm surprised you were able to hold on this long"

"Well i didn't want to hurt the baby we had to play it safe you know?" She said rubbing his dick faster as she bit her lip hiding that fact she had sex with sero and shoto.

He laid back in his bed "I can understand that" he said letting out soft moans

She took off his pants fully before starting to suck on him swirling her tongue around

He lets out louder moans as he pets her head

She started purring as he petted her head which caused her tail to sway a bit while she kept going.

"good girl" He said.

She smiled brightly as she moved her head faster before pulling away and took off her pants and underwear before laying down next to him.

"you want me to fuck you?" He asked

She nodded with a smile on her face looking into his eyes

"what about protecting the baby?"

"Just dont be too rough ok? As long as your not breaking my back we're good"

He laughed "alright" he said

She smiled a bit as she kissed him softly.

He would climb on to putting his half stiff cock inside

She moaned softly feeling his dick go inside as she leaned her head back.

He would hold her legs together to make her feel tighter as he continued to thrust

She gripped on the bed as she looked up at you "i almost forgot how good you felt inside me~"

"Well don't do that" he said with a laugh

"Its been so long you cant blame me baby~" she said with a small giggle

"I'll just have to remind you" be said as he sped up, he was much smaller than Sero was but around the same as Shoto

She moaned more noticing the difference as it made me curious how big or small the others were.

Eljiro would grab her face and kiss her neck