52

"True" Shoto said.

"Plus the other reason to hang out with you is to get to know you better i know the basic and everything of what youve told us but i wanna know more so i dont feel like a stranger.......and more about natsuo since im not that close to him yet"

"I don't know how easy that will be" he said

"Yea your right" she leaned back a bit "how much you wanna bet dad is gonna spoil my baby?"

He shrugged "as long as he doesn't view it as a way to be better than all might" he said

"I doubt that he will do that he seems to have gotten better about his past right? I know i didnt grow up experiencing that but.......he seems to be better from what you were comfortable telling me"

He sighed "who knows" he said

Monuki nodded a bit as she looked at her stomach noticing a bump slowly showing "it looks like im bloated"

"You look fine" He said

She lifted her shirt showing off her stomach a bit "i guess thats just my body adjusting to the fact ill be careying a human or humans"

"You still look beautiful though" he said. "Like youre glowing"

She scoffed a bit looking at him pulling my shirt down "i already got the pregnancy glow huh? That shirt works fast"

"I've always thought that honestly" he said pulling his knees up to his chest "im going to tell you something and it may creep you out" he paused. "I've had a crush on you. Ever since the first day of school. And I was going to confess I just couldn't work up my courage.  And then Kirishima beat me to it" he said

She looked at him as she blushed a bit shocked to hear what he said before getting closer and hugged him "if im being honest.......i felt the same way i had a crush on you and kiri.......and if we weren't half siblings i might have ended up eith you........and you could never creep me out" she said gently cupping his face with a soft smile "trust me mineta is way worse"