41

"Im home!" Monkuki said out loud just in case someone was home as she started walking to her room.

Although the house was large. Fuyumi had heard her and caught her on her way to her bedroom "hey"

"Hey fuyu how are you?" She asked looking at her with a smile

"Im great!" She said. "So how was the trip with the boyfriend" she said in a teasing way

She blushed a bit going into her room starting to unpack "it was great we had a lot of fun"

She followed "Oh did you now" she said. "Did you use protection?" She asked

"I think so" she said as she blushed looking at her.

"You think?" She asked

"I dont remember honestly i was just happy to be on a cruise with him and had lots of fun"

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Do I need to get you some plan b?" She asked

"I already have some dont worry about it too much ok fuyu? Im sure everything will be fine and if i did get pregnant he wouldnt leave me if thats what your worried about"

She sighed. "Oh I know that. But as a student. A hero course student at that, it would be best for you to have a child right now"

"Yes i know that but with how dangerous everything is getting the idea of dropping out of ua sounds better by each day"

She tilts her head "are you really sure about that? You've worked so hard to get where you are"

"Im positive i dont want to die on mission or have another incident where the lov broke into the school again and possibly get kidnapped or killed... this is happening way too much and i dont think i can handle it anymore... especially when i just got my family together"