49

He sighed. "Why are you thinking about that?"

"Because im scared and worries that we could have more than what we're expecting out of this baby"

"But why is that?" He asked curious if she knew something he didn't

"Im just worried that if we have this baby my quirk could make multiple babies like an actual cat........i know it probably wont but what if it could happen"

"I didn't know that" he said

"well it didnt work that way with me and our younger siblings so it might not be the same with you" Tsu said

"But you're not the same biologically as her though. She was adopted into your family. She might have biological siblings that she still doesn't know about, apart from the todoroki's" he theorized "er well, if she is pregnant with multiple babies, who is to say her biological mother wasn't. Meaning Monuki could be a twin or triplet."

"What did my mom say to you when you talked to her? Did she mention anything about me having siblings?"

He shook his head. "No but she was trying to keep a lot of secrets"

"Are you positive she didnt mention something?" She asked being a bit hopeful

He gave her a look. The expression on his face seemed to tell that he really wished she did but didn't

She looked down a bit with a nod before getting up going inside and went up to endeavor "dad? I want to find my mom.......my biological mom."

He was standing with her adoptive mother at that time. And looked at He woman before back to monuki. "Any reason why?"

"I want to ask her some questions before im too far into my pregnancy so i know what im getting myself into and if i have any siblings know how cats can be.......if you know what i mean"