48

Monuki looked at him as tears streamed down her face and her body was shaking a bit.

"Can I hug you now?" He asked. "It seems like you could use one"

She nodded a bit sniffling a bit having a small.

He opened up his arms to her "come here" he said

She gets up going over to him and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his shoulder.

He held her tightly kissing the top of her head. "Its okay tightly cry." He said. "Its health even so let it out"

She nodded and started crying more than she was before as Fuyumi was watching them and came over joining the hug.

He looked over at his girlfriend's older half sister. "Everything okay in there?" He asked

"everything is ok? Of course they're asking a lot of questions especially the kiddos but i think they're happy for you two despite the timing"

He sighed a bit. "Well it was a bit intimidating" he said

"are you ok nuki? Are you having another panic attack?" Tsuyu asked walking over rubbing her adopted sister's back.

"It seems like it" Eljiro said as he held her closely.

she sighed a bit sitting next to him and helped to comfort Monuki as she slowly calmed down.

"So how about Hina for a girl?" Eljiro said trying to lighten the mood

"Maybe.......what if we have a boy or twins or triplets" she said looking at both of them

His eyes widened with a mix of fear and wonder. "As much as I would love my future kids with you...we are still too young for that"

"I meant with this baby dingbat they could easily turn into two or three babies"

"I know what you meant" he said

tsuyu pets her head a bit as she listened to them "uh huh sure"