59

A few weeks later when they were at him kiri was allowed to do some supervised work to help raise money to take care of their child. Shoto helped out as well due to his feelings for Monuki.

She was in her dorm room thinking about the kiss she had with shoto hating the fact that it felt nice while she was rubbing her small baby bump thats growing.

Shoto was the one off from work so he choose to meet her up in her room knocking on the door.

She heard the knocking as she got up opening the door "oh hey shoto i thought you had work?"

"No that was Eljiro today" he said "we started alternating the days"

"Oh ok what brings you here?" She asked curiously tilting her head a bit"

"I missed you" he admitted he had a slight blush on his face.

She blushed a bit hearing him say that "i guess it has been some time since we hung out"

"Can I come in?' He asked

"Yea of course" she said stepping to the side before closing the door behind him.

He comes in and sits on her bed. "How have you been doing?"

"Throwing up here and there but other than that im doing ok" she said sitting next to him.

He put at arm around her. "Well I'm here when you need it. My quirk might be able to help, if you feel feverish I could cool you down" he said

"Thanks shoto" she said with a soft smile before cuddling up to him.

He activated his quirk to allow a thin layer of frost to cover his body as he hugged her

She smiled some more as she relaxed in his arms not wanting to leave them.

He held her close and he rested his head against her