51

Shoto put a hand on her shoulder. "My mom..Yeah she's not coming home anytime soon not without my father's permission"

She looked at him before looking down a bit and leaned against shoto a little not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"She's in a mental facility"

"I know.........theres just so many possibilities of what could happen because of me"

"And thats how life is. One action like picking up a cup could result in many possibilities"

She looked up at him with a small nod before lifting up her head then after two weeks passed she was sitting in her dorm room reading a book about pregnancies

Eljiro was actually with Endeavor. Enji had found her birth mother and the two of them are are going to meet up with her

once she got bored she got up and go to shoto's room knocking on the door.

He opened the door to his half sister. "Hey" he said

"Hey are you busy at the moment? I was wondering if we could hang out or something?"

He nodded and opened the door for her. "Come in" he said

She nodded a bit walked inside before carefully sitting at the table.

He closed the door as he looked at her. "So what's up?'

"Nothing much just bored eijiro is out doing something and our siblings are busy so it tsu so yea...."

"I see. So I'm your last resort?" He asked to tease her

"How rude of you to tease your little sister" she said in a playful tone

"You aren't much younger than me" he said. "We were born the same year"

"Even though we were born in the same year im a few months younger than you so that technically make me your little sister and the youngest in the family"