1

one day Monuki Asui woke up knowing it was a weekend. She rubbed her eyes a bit checking her phone seeing it was the 14th which meant it was valentine's day but she didnt care that much so so got up and got dressed wearing comfortable shorts with thigh socks along with a flannel over her crop top and walked out of her room to go to the kitchen.

Decorations where everywhere. It looked like valentines day threw up on the dorm hall

She rolled her eyes and her ears twitched a bit while she started to make herself coffee while her tail swayed.

Eljiro was making breakfast for everyone. Even though he was single he was making valentines day food for everyone with a cheerful face

once it was done she took a sip looking over at him "since when did a day about couples put you into a cheery mood?"

"I love seeing my friends happy" he said handing her a plate of pink heart-shaped  pancakes. "And it doesn't matter if it's for couples or not. It's about celebrating love, and I love everyone here"

"Thats sweet and all but it makes me feel even more alone than i did before" monuki gently takes the plate sitting down at one of the tables making sure she didnt sit on her tail as she started to eat.

"But you aren't alone. At least not this year, you've got the whole class here" he said as he made more plates for the rest of their classmates

"I meant a different type of lonely eiji" she kept eating while looking at him "no one asks me to be their valentine"

"Have you ever asked someone?" He asked her. As he sat down with his plate across the table from her