47

"Im pregnant. i am going to keep the baby and i figured some of you would be angry about this.........but please try not to yell"

In fact it was the opposite. Just some silence until Enji broke the silence. "So then whats the plan?"

Monuki looked at enji as she stood there fidgeting with her hands a bit "i dont know for sure we havent told any teachers or principal nezu yet"

"So you plan on quitting being a hero?" He asked

"I dont know yet.......i dont know anything yet........we werent even planning on getting pregnant or having a baby yet" she said as her ears drooped while her hands were shaking.

"Well if you continue to practice while pregnant you might kill it" he said.

She rushed her way to the yard before sitting down and took some deep breaths trying to calm herself down

Eljiro followed quickly behind her. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He asked ad he hugged her

She gently pushed him away "i..i just need some air.....i need some space.........i feel like im suffocating"

He looked a bit hurt at that. "Um..okay" he said and scooted away to give her some space.

"Im sorry if im being rude its just with all the questions and everything" she said starting to breathe in and out quickly.

"We expected this" he said. "Thats why you had them gathered up."

"Yes i know but the reality of it all is hitting me like a fucking wall" she sat down curling up in a ball "there are so many things that could wrong"

"Thats true" he said. "But it's the same for a lot of people, pregnancy well its scary for a lot of people and I'm scared top I have no clue how to be a dad but I want to support you the best I can"