29

Enji would glance at her and looked over at the doctor. "Interesting how it's a simple yes or no"

"you two are biological father and daughter......the interesting part is that she looks nothing like you she looks more like whoever her mother is......."

"Well that's the way genetics work" he said. "Not all of my kids resemble me, just look at my son Natsuo" he said

he nodded as she just sat there glad that she knew but she also knew this might be trouble for him if other people found out

Enji sighed and looked at her. "You okay?" He asked. At the moment he was concerned about her wellbeing than his own

"Yea im fine it definitely feels like a weight was lifted off my shoulders im just more worried about your reputation if people found out some how"

"Yeah well that definitely is something. But it isn't anything you should have to deal with" he said

"Im the mistake remember? Ill make sure to keep it hidden so dont worry about it you wont have to see me unless its for school" she said looking at him seriously.

He flicked her on the forehead with a sigh. "Don't ever call yourself that" he said. "It is not your fault for the actions of your mother and I. So I don't want to hear those words out of your mouth again"

She rubbed her forehead a bit before nodding a little "s..sorry da- sir"

He looked at her there was a soft smile on his face. "Dad already?" He said trying to tease her a bit

She looked away blushing out of embarrassment "i didnt mean to say it....."

"Its okay if you do." He said. "I can accept you to my family but from what I understand is that you're from an adopted family right. Just because we are now aware of each other doesn't mean you  shouldn't consider them as your parents either." He told her.