40

He cupped her face and kissed him

Monuki kissed back smiling happily.

He grabbed her ass as he kissed her

She kissed back letting out a small faint moan.

One of Eljiro's hands travel up to rest on her side right underneath her breast.

She kept riding him making sure it wasnt too noticable.

He pressed his lips against her collarbone as he sucked on her skin

She smiled biting her lip before suddenly starting to cum as she fully sat down in his lap.

He came with her as he pulled away from that spot leaving a dark hickey

She leaned against him smiling happily nuzzling his neck.

"Are you enjoying your vacation?" He asked

"Every minute of it" she said kissing his cheek

then 2 more days passed and as Monuki was packing up most of her things, she see her phone ringing and surprised to see it was natsuo so she grabbed the phone answering it "natsuo....hi"

"Uh hey" he said "you busy?"

"No im not whats up?" She asked curiously as she sat down on the bed.

"I uh don't know just thought I should call. Fuyumi gave me your number"

"You didnt have to if you werent ready to talk to me also ill be coming home tomorrow"

"I see, and no I'm ready I guess I just don't know what to say,  I don't really have anything to say"

"How about we talk tomorrow? We could go to a cafe or something so we're face to face and spend time together?"

"Uh sure then that will be fine"

"Alright ill see you tomorrow natsuo"

"Yeah see ya tomorrow"

the next day came around as she was walking into the house with her bags.

At this time Natsuo was at college and wouldn't be home until later and it was fuyumi home.