30

Monuki looked at him a bit in shock that he was willing to accept her as she nodded with a small smile on her face "thank you"

He reached over and put a hand on her head. He noticed the shocked look on her face. "Its not your fault you were brought into the world by the means that you were. I'm not going to punish you for something that all children should have. Now I will admit, I've not been the best father. Your siblings will attest to that but I've been trying to be better"

"Shoto has been telling me and the others but its definitely going to be a shock for him that we're half siblings"

"Yeah well none of them ever knew of my affair. I'm sure your brothers would be very upset when they learn of it"

She nodded expecting it as well "i think we should wait to tell them on a weekend at your house so that we're all together"

He shrugged. "It's whenever you want. You don't have to be thrown into the family just yet okay, it would be better to ease into it. Maybe bond more with shoto at school"

She nodded a bit decided to take his advice then after 2 weeks passed of spending more time with shoto getting to know him more it was a Saturday and she was sitting with endeavor at the table as she was fidgeting with her tail nervously.

The whole room was quiet and Natsuo was glaring at Endeavor bitnthay was something he was used to anyway

Monuki took a deep breath in before letting it out "i..i have an announcement to make as to why im here for your family dinner..........."

Shoto and Natsuo look over at her and Enji doesn't budge. Fuyumi looked around at everyone looking slightly nervous