56

"But you only got on contact with her once and you didn't even spend time with her." Eljiro said

"I wanted to spend time with her but seeing how the school was a locked down and everything the teachers eould have thought i was villain or something."

He sighed "because ryou didn't go about it right" he said

she looked away from you as she stood there "is she coming or not?"

"She's not here. I told you that. But Endeavor is"

"she nodded a bit standing there glancing back at her husband and kids"

He gave the signal and the tall muscular man came and joined them. "Its been awhile" he said

she looked up at him with a nod "im sorry for telling her the truth.......it messed up a lot of things for you didnt it?"

"It complicated things but no. Although it would have been nice to know I have a daughter"

"Im sorry.....i didnt want you to deal with scandals and rumors."

"Still, you could have told me" he said. "Would have saved all of this"

she nodded a little looking down at her hands "im sorry i was just trying to protect myself........and i would have thought you blocked me on everything."

"And why would I do that?" He asked

"i dont know ok" Emiko said

after monuki got a text from endeavor. She got up and get dressed before going to the meet up spot with shoto for his and Eljiro's comfort "hey dad you found her?"

"Yes hon, we found her" he said

Monuki looked at her as she stand next to Eljoro "hi....."

She looked back equally as shy. "Hi" she said

"I was told that i have some siblings?" She said a bit nervous

She nodded and showed her the same picture she showered Eljiro