25

"Monuki, you know you have to get the person of questions dna too right?" He said

She stopped walking for a moment "cant they take my spit and do it without them?"

He shook his head. "Not if you're looking for a specific person....or to see of that person is it" he said "do you want me to tell you?"

She thought for a moment nodding a little scared to know who it could be as she looked at him.

"She said it was..." he looked nervous and awkward for a moment. "Um..Endeavor"

She took in the information he told her before nodding "why dont you go back inside i can do this on my own......it would be better if i did do it alone."

"Baby... are you sure?" He asked grabbing her hand as he was worried about her

She held his hand nodding a bit "im positive ill call you later ok?"

He sighed and grabbed the back of her head so he could nuzzle her

She closed her eyes a little leaning into his touch before pecking his lips and leaving for endeavors agency as it was a likely chance that he was there

He left and went back to the school going to his dorm

once Monuki got to the agency she knocked on the door of his office fidgeting with her hoodie strings making sure to stay calm

The tall flamed themed man opened the door for the small teenaged girl. "Um who are you?" He asked

"Im a friend of your son shoto my name is monuki asui.......there is a possibility that your biological father and im not making this up" she pulled out her school id showing it to him "i would like to go to the hospital eith you to get a dna test to see if your my father and if you are i wont expect anything from you since i know it would or could ruin your status as a hero........i just want to get all this trauma dump done and over with after my so called birth mother came to see me"