45

Monuki panted a bit when shebwas able to catch her breath "get me a pregnancy test"

"a pregnancy test?" He asked He felt as if his heart was in his throat. "Are you sure?  I thought you were on the pill" he said

"Im positive just go get me one please trust me im not moving from here" she said before throwing up again.

"Okay" He said and ran off campus. He did not get permission to do so first but it's not like they offered what he needed in the first place. He ran to the nearest convenience store

after some time she was pacing back and forth getting worried about the fact that she could actually be pregnant and started overthinking and what she should do if she was pregnant.

About 40 minutes go by and he was back knocking on the door again

She opened the door holding out her hand out before grabbing the box and closed the door doing what it said on the box then once she finished she just waited for the results "i..if im pregnant.........would you leave me?"

"What?" He asked her the expression on his face was as if she just asked him to to kill her. "Why would you ask me that?"

"I dont want the baby to end up like me if i decide to keep it........i dont want them questioning where they came from and deal with what i went through.......if i am pregnant"

"Monuki, if you are that would be my child too. Why would I ever leave my baby?"

She sniffled a bit wiping her tears away before handing the test to him "you take a look"

He took it careful to look at it

the test was positive meaning that she was indeed pregnant "well?"