"I don't mind but I'm getting really big I mean bigger than I should be is that normal"

"You may just be carrying a lot more water than normal we will check it out though"

"Okay"

I take Leah's hand and we both watch the screen. We hear the heart beat and I can't help but a small tear escape when I see the baby.

"Okay let me see"

Me and Leah wait.

"Okay erm....one second"

I look at Leah scared.

"Le" I whisper

"It's okay"

"Okay so that wasn't picked up last time"

"What is it doc is everything okay?"

I look from Leah to the doctor

"erm yes everything is fine but it looks like we missed something last time"

"What is it"

"There are two heart beats. I'm pleased to tell you your having twins"

My heart feels like it will explode. You have to be kidding me two. Fucking two.

"What" Leah says.

"We're having two" I say

"Yes you are and they're growing one is a little smaller but they are healthy."

I look at Leah. She can see the nervousness in my face.

"I got you I'm not going anywhere...el we're having twins" a smile appears on her face. As soon as I see the joy I feel at ease. Okay so we're doing this.

"Okay so what we having"

The doctor looks at me.

"Okay one second so baby A is a girl"

I squeeze Leah's hand. A smile plastered on my face.

"Baby B is a" I feel Leah's shaking.

"Boy"

"Get in" Leah shouts I can't help but laugh.

"We're having two babies el, and one of each oh my god this is the best day ever"

I pull Leah in and hug her tight. The love felt through the hug is amazing. As we pull away we just stare at each other. A loving stare. Before we know it we share a small kiss a loving kiss. We pull away we know we shouldn't have done that but I don't care right now.

To say the ride home was quiet is another story.

"Leah it was an in the moment thing don't stress"

Leah pulls up to a red light.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. We good"

"Always"

Later that night

It's around 7pm and the arsenal girls pile in. I'd spoke with Fletcher prior to them arriving over face time I told her the news and she was over joyed. She asked to speak with Leah which made me feel anxious but Leah was okay with it. They squished any animosity they had and they spoke like friends. They came to a mutual agreement like I had with Lia and it made me happy.

As the girls pile in I invited Adele round as well I know we hadn't seen eye to eye recently but I couldn't leave here out even Jess and Alex were here. Adele seemed awkward as always but it was what it was. As we sit and talk we eat food and drink a few drinks me soft drinks of course.