"Here's the files of the singer, the whole group contains 7 people. But, you'll be personally protecting her, unless some of the other bodyguards drop out. Are you up to the task of filling in their blank space?" Yor nodded excitedly and smiled. "Of course! People are always in danger, it'd be great having their lives spared! It always leaves me hopeful that war will stop someday.." Shopkeeper nodded with approval from the response as he sighed. "That's what I admire about you, Thorn Princess." "Eh?" Yor hummed with embarrassment as he slightly smiled. "This Ostanian Assassination group has me hopeful that the more bad guys eliminated, the more likely war might end. I'm sure that others believe this too, but you and me share this between us than the others in this group." Yor blushed slightly and laughed. "It's nice to hear that from you, Shopkeeper! And thank you for the opportunity to protect this singer, I'll be sure to keep the others alive too! So people can enjoy their music!" Yor felt determined somehow from Shopkeeper's perspective as well and he laughed. "Well, then that concludes today's discussion. May you go home and enjoy the rest of your day, I'm counting on you tomorrow."

~~~

    Yor walked back inside the apartment as she said, "I'm home!" Yuri and Anya looked over, both smiling. "Sis!" "Mama!" Anya ran over as Yuri walked over too. "Where were you, Mama?" Yuri agreed as Yor explained to them about having to run to city hall and back from delivering a few notes, and then getting groceries. Mama is also a liar, but she's also cool like Papa! Mama's excuses also make a bit more sense? Anya smirked as she hugged Yor and Yuri yelled. "Hey! Get off her!" Yuri pulled Anya off as she started to kick her legs and screamed. "Let go of Anya!" Yuri set her back down on the couch as Yor laughed. "Don't hurt her though, Yuri!" Yor set out the groceries and stored them inside the fridge as Yuri walked over, offering help. "It's alright, Yuri, but sit down! By the way, would you want to stay for dinner?" Yuri smiled but then realized that Loid would be home any second. "Actually..it's alright, sis! I need to get work done, there's a lot today!" Yuri lied as Yor didn't see through them. "Oh no! I'm sorry that you had to come over today! If you had told me, I sure Loid-San would undertsand!" Yuri felt his heart getting eaten away at because of his response. I'm so sorry, sis! "I'm sorry, but I think we've made progress today..I need to get home, though! Thank you for your invitation!" Yuri took his coat and took off his bag from the rack. "See you, sis! Until we meet again..Chihuahua girl.." Yuri opened the door and left, waving goodbye to Yor & Anya. "Get home safe!" Yor called out and closed the door. "Anya is hungry, Mama! Can Mama make the stew?" Yor nodded and Anya smiled. "Yay!" Anya has surpassed death..!

~~~

    "Loid is sure late tonight, isn't he?" Yor murmured as Anya nodded and Bond barked quietly. "Anya is heading to bed, tel Papa Anya said goodnight!" Anya got off the couch and Yor nodded. "Sleep well, Anya-San!" Yor smiled as she looked down at Bond. After a few moments of silent, Yor finally said something. "..What do you think of Loid-San, Bond?" Yor quietly asked as Bond made a small sound. This isn't normal, Yor! Talking to a dog isn't normal! Mm..you'll just have to hope that someday, people won't judge you, like Loid-San..or Anya-San..or Yuri..or.. Yor sighed as she got up and patted Bond on the head. "Go to sleep now, alright?" Bond got up and trotted to Anya's room, pushing the door open and walking back in, closing it. She went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea, waiting for the water to boil. She tapped the counter with her finger and looked at the glass cabinet. Loid-San..I hope nothing bad happened to him..should I call the hospital? Maybe he's working a late shift..and he's busy..I wouldn't want to interrupt him, but what if he's in danger? I'll call him now..just in case. Yor walked over to the telephone and dialed the number to the hospital's line.

"Hello, how may we help you today?"
"H-hello, I'm just wondering if somebody by the name, Loid Forger, is currently in the hospital?"
"Oh! Dr. Forger! No, he isn't. Why? Who's this?"
"Oh, I-I'm his wife, I'm just wondering where he is right now."
"Oh, I'm sorry, he isn't here. Hopefully you'll find him soon!"
"Yes, thank you."

  Yor hanged up as she ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove, running out the door without her coat. Where could Loid-San be?

~~~

      "Well, I should be heading home. I don't want people to get suspicious, or my family getting worried." Loid said as Franky nodded. "Alright, see you tomorrow." Loid tipped his hat as he left the tiny shop, walking down the street. Good thing I have my coat, it's getting a bit chilly. "Loid-San! Loid-San!" Yor? He looked around the street and the voice got more distant. What is she doing here? Loid started to run to get closer to where the voice had seem to come from. Finally, he had seen Yor. It was a bit strange at first, since she was wearing her usual red sweater. "Yor-San?" Loid met up with Yor and walked over. "What are you doing out here? You don't have a coat on, are you cold?" Loid asked, a bit worried, as Yor sighed with relief and smiled. "Loid-San! I'm so relieved you're alright! I thought something happened to you.." Loid blushed a bit as he looked the other way and looked back. "Thank you for being concerned about me, but are you cold? You don't have your coat on?" Yor had just realized as she looked down at herself and laughed. "Oh, don't worry, I'm alright! I'm not cold, let's just go home!" Yor smiled and they started walking down the street. Only for a bit longer..that I want them.

word count : 1985

A/N : hi guys! sorry for posting late, it's Monday but it's past midnight so it'll say I posted this on Tuesday! Just so you guys know, I'll try to post on Tuesday too! Hope that I can and have a good day/night! (Random note, it's snowing!)