004

Chapter 004

Wen Jin was reluctantly taken out of the room by Devitt.

He was truly unwilling. When leaving, Wen Jin stubbornly bit the blanket, attempting to use his claws to scratch Devitt's hand.

He didn't want to go outside. The spiritual energy outside was much lower than inside. What was the point of going out? But Devitt insisted on taking him out. At this moment, Wen Jin couldn't transform or enlarge; otherwise, he would have fought Devitt.

When finally forcibly hugged, Wen Jin, still dissatisfied, bit several tooth marks on the neatly ironed clothes.

However, once outside, Wen Jin's attention was immediately captured by the scent of food. Despite his previous tantrums, he couldn't resist poking his head out from Devitt's arms, his black nose moving eagerly.

It smelled so good!

After sniffing several times, Wen Jin reluctantly turned his head back, one paw on Devitt's body. His black eyes were full of eagerness and questioning, "Ao woo?"

What's this smell? Is it the specialty meat mentioned before? What kind of animal meat is it? It's so fragrant. He had never smelled such delicious food back in the Savage Continent!

While calling out, Wen Jin blinked at Devitt, his eyes sincere. He thought, for the sake of delicious food, temporarily giving up those grievances was completely fine. Wen Jin, with his pink tongue, licked his own nose, expressing his intentions.

Devitt squinted but remained silent. Considering the man's footsteps, he seemed to be heading downstairs, and that tempting aroma was coming from there.

Wen Jin, thinking about it, directly stood on Devitt's shoulder. At first, Devitt was worried about his stability, but noticing the little fox sensed him slowing down, he patted Devitt's shoulder, urging him with several "Ao woo" sounds.

Devitt understood. His bound little companion was indeed a food lover. As they approached the restaurant, the fox disappeared like a whirlwind from Devitt's shoulder. Though Devitt could faintly sense the little one's location through their contract, looking at the single-exit venue, he hesitated for a moment. Eventually, he let Wen Jin go but decided to give him a lesson later.

Running around in an unfamiliar environment wasn't a good idea.

At this moment, the people in the venue noticed Devitt. The lively discussions turned into unanimous cheers, expressing joy and celebration.

Sitting here were soldiers who had guarded the nursing home for a month. Since Devitt's awakening a month ago, these soldiers had become increasingly tense, and the atmosphere had been unusually depressed. After the news of Devitt waking up spread, the mood in the entire nursing home changed.

Originally, each one of them looked burdened and gloomy, but now, everyone's face was full of joy. Excitedly shouting Devitt's name, they raised their glasses, filled with various drinks. From a distance, it looked like a lively scene.

Archie walked over, a hint of a smile in his tone. "The little guy runs quite fast. Don't you want to say something?"

Devitt shook his head.

Archie paused, not saying more. He handed the cup of tea to Devitt. Both of them walked out of the venue. After leaving the hall, Archie carefully asked, "Can your body handle it?"

"No," Devitt shook his head. His mission tonight was just to show up at the banquet, proving that he had indeed awakened. The soldiers who had been guarding the nursing home, including a small portion sent by the government or other armies on behalf of the central authority, had various motives. Devitt's appearance was necessary.

I Heard My Fiancè Is Extremely Fierce (BL) (AI)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें