034

Chapter 34

In a moment of confusion, the little fox was about to turn his head to inspect his own buttocks when he suddenly heard a voice from above, "But-"

Wen Jin's attention was instantly drawn back.

Taking a deep breath, the Devitt on the other end of that voice said earnestly, "I will do my best."

"Oh, oh..." Listening to Devitt's solemn voice, Wen Jin once again deeply realized the enormous mistake he made in puncturing the house. Guilt surged within him as the fox's claws nervously scratched at Devitt's thighs.

Just as Wen Jin's mind was filled with captions like "What should I do," "I made the big guy cry," "I stabbed him with my ice cone," and so on, and he felt deeply troubled by the content of these captions, he suddenly sensed that his buttocks had been pinched?!

"Ah!" Wen Jin suddenly exclaimed, jumped up, and when he turned his head, he saw Devitt's hand.

Staring at that big hand for a while, Wen Jin only belatedly reacted. Was the strange feeling he had just because he accidentally sat on Devitt's hand?

But the other party's hand was stretched out, showing no signs of movement at all. So, was it his illusion that he got pinched?

Wen Jin was puzzled for a moment, raised his head again, and looked at Devitt, who seemed very upset. Wen Jin silently thought, perhaps it was his illusion.

Although a fox's buttocks and tail are sensitive areas, his mother had warned him when he was young not to let other foxes touch or bite that area randomly. However, the unknowing Devitt was innocent, especially considering his current state of sadness.

Thinking this, Wen Jin decided to change his sitting position.

After sitting down, he used his claws to pat around the area where he sat, straightening Devitt's trousers until he meticulously smoothed out the small section around him. Satisfied, he sighed and sat back down.

Upon completing this task, Wen Jin noticed that Devitt still seemed distressed. So, he reached out and pushed Devitt's belly, saying, "Don't be sad; I'll fix the house for you."

Though the little fox's promise sounded a bit naive, it carried a strangely significant weight.

Devitt's gaze returned, landing on Wen Jin, who had his head lowered. He asked seriously, "Really?"

Wen Jin took a deep breath and raised his head abruptly, "Hmm!" After all, you're my little tail.

The dark pupils collided with Devitt's eyes, who paused as if accepting this seemingly illogical promise. Then, he reached out and embraced Wen Jin, one arm around his back and the other supporting his small buttocks.

Wen Jin:!

Why is it the buttocks again!

Is it that humans find it better to hold like this? Why does it feel so strange?

However, the big guy might really need a hug right now, and since the hand was just supporting and not moving around, Wen Jin allowed him to hold him.

Feeling extremely guilty, Wen Jin, for the first time, did not resist, obediently lying on Devitt's chest. During this time, the big fox generously tolerated Devitt's touching and supporting actions on his buttocks.

Never mind, the big guy is sad. Wen Jin consoled himself.

However, what Wen Jin didn't know was that holding him, Devitt had wild ideas. While his hands were patting and supporting the little fox's buttocks, his blue eyes were on the verge of glowing green.