060

Chapter 60

In a floating car heading to the research institute, the air was fresh, and the sunlight was just right. Wen Jin lay on a cool little desk, looking at De Witt's large hand seriously navigating the screen. The palm was large, with long and powerful fingers. When flipping the screen, the veins on the back of the hand would slightly protrude, revealing the traces of strength. Wen Jin couldn't help but follow the movements of the fingers with his gaze, his mind involuntarily drifting in tune with De Witt's previous words, "with it."

Thinking about the powerful hand holding the dark mosaic in the picture from that day... Wen Jin felt his heart beating rapidly. The uncontrollable images rushed into his mind, almost filling his entire head.

Wen Jin attempted to break free, but it was futile. His mind was completely occupied by the explicit images, and he felt like he was developing them into animated gifs. At this point, the little fox discreetly raised his eyelids and glanced at De Witt.

This action should have been innocent, but in conjunction with those images, Wen Jin inexplicably shrank back, and his paws nervously pressed on the metal surface of the table.

"How much longer do you want to keep watching?" In the moment when Wen Jin's gaze shifted, De Witt, who had been staring at the screen, also looked at Wen Jin. His deep eyes held a hint of a playful smile.

Wen Jin's neck stiffened, he turned his head, refusing to admit, "I wasn't looking."

"Oh." De Witt was long accustomed to Wen Jin's personality. He casually reached out to pat Wen Jin's head, but the fox, uneasy from the morning, hastily dodged.

De Witt observed Wen Jin's reaction and squinted, "That picture left quite an impact on you."

"Ah!" Wen Jin, annoyed that he brought up that picture again, patted the metal table discontentedly. In the end, he felt that his action wasn't manly enough, so he straightened his chest and declared, "Who said I was shocked? Not at all! I've seen that kind of scene tens of thousands of times before!"

The seasoned little yellow fox absolutely wouldn't allow the big, silly guy to tease him with this!

De Witt glanced at the little fox on the table, calmly responded, then turned his gaze back to the screen, casually deleting a file.

Wen Jin, who had just told a big lie, was eagerly anticipating De Witt's surprised expression. That way, he could naturally change the image he portrayed earlier.

However, this guy's reaction was so dull. Just as Wen Jin was somewhat disappointed, De Witt, who had been looking at the screen, suddenly asked.

"Experienced it?"

When these two words popped out unexpectedly, Wen Jin hadn't reacted yet. He stared at De Witt in a daze for a while. Then, a wave of heat rushed to his head. He stood up abruptly from the table, and his two front paws stepped forward. "What nonsense are you talking about-"

Before he could finish his words, he felt the floating car suddenly shake. Standing on the slippery metal surface, Wen Jin couldn't steady his paws. He tilted forward...

De Witt's reaction was swift. He immediately reached out a hand and caught Wen Jin.

Caught off guard by the close contact with the big hand that had occupied his thoughts all morning, Wen Jin's body paused. He was about to jump away, but De Witt, without saying a word, directly reached out to hold his belly, pulling him into his arms.

While holding him, De Witt frowned, "Why are you so cold?"

Wen Jin, who was originally going to struggle, was silenced by this statement. After a moment, he even took the initiative to nuzzle into De Witt's arms.