053

Chapter 53

Wen Jin felt that Dwight must be crazy.

Not only did he confess to a fox, but he also wanted to see the fox's private parts every day! Touch a fox's butt! And this desire was so intense that it bordered on being intrusive!

Yes, ever since the day they returned from the party, where Shen Yue had blocked them and asked in a strange way if Wen Jin was in heat, Dwight instantly turned Wen Jin to face him and hugged him, decisively ending that conversation.

Moreover, since they started on the way back, Dwight had been persistent in wanting to flip Wen Jin's belly. Day and night, he continued to do so, even claiming it was broadening his horizons!

And every time Wen Jin tried to reject him, Dwight would show a disappointed expression!

This made Wen Jin almost perform self-defense actions every day. Even during baths, he had to cautiously check if the door was locked. When lifting his hind legs to wash below, he had to keep a close eye on the door in case someone suddenly burst in.

Thus, this guerrilla warfare-like situation continued for about two or three days. Until one dusk, Wen Jin got into bed early.

Since Dwight had given him a bed of spirit stones, a large basket appeared beside their bedside table. It was an old sack that Wen Jin had retrieved from the space. The reason it was left outside instead of in the space was that Wen Jin liked the feeling of seeing a small mountain of spirit stones every day. He also appreciated the care Dwight showed by replenishing them each time.

And on this day, he got into bed early because he felt a change in his body.

The cracks on the demonic core troubled him for a long time, but he dared not actively repair them because of insufficient spiritual energy inside him. He was afraid that some accident might occur during the repair process, and he couldn't even remedy it in time.

Several days ago, since the appearance of the bed of spirit stones, Wen Jin could have repaired the demonic core, but during that time, he was busy studying the Eternal Spirit Stone.

---Even if the spiritual energy in the one-time spirit stones was pure, it was not as reliable as the Eternal Spirit Stone. Dwight deliberately gave him a smaller pendant, which now hung around Wen Jin's neck every day.

Dwight didn't use an ordinary rope; it was the kind that could be hidden under fur. So, Wen Jin looked as if he had a small piece of spirit stone hanging in front of his chest, especially beautiful.

This was mainly because the Eternal Spirit Stones weren't made by some ordinary craftsman. Each one had different carvings, appearing exquisite and delightful. Wen Jin didn't refuse Dwight's suggestion because the pendant added a unique beauty when hung around his neck.

From the moment he woke up until he started repairing the demonic core, it took him five days to modify the Eternal Spirit Stone.

The more he modified, the more alarmed he became.

Wen Jin always thought that this world had only some connection with the ancient continent, but he didn't expect the connection to be so profound.

The so-called Eternal Energy Stone in this world was actually called the "Heng Stone" in the ancient continent.

But the Heng Stone also had many variations. For example, the kind that every cultivator in the ancient continent wanted. Initially, Wen Jin thought there wouldn't be much difference between the two kinds, and maybe it would be even worse than the one in the ancient continent.

However, as he carefully studied this Heng Stone, he suddenly realized something was wrong. This was not an ordinary Heng Stone; it was the ancient Heng Stone that had caused a sensation throughout the ancient continent. Every cultivator dreamt of obtaining the five ancient Heng Stones. Yet, since their appearance, they disappeared along with their creator, the ancient Heng Stone.