028

Chapter 28

"How is this possible..." When Tiger King's score was surpassed, the assistant who brought Tiger King onto the stage immediately questioned.

In the Assyrian underground arena, Tiger King's reputation was resounding. Even though JU had informed the arena in advance, when the assistant proposed Tiger King, the face of the person in charge turned dark, indicating the status of Tiger King.

But what was happening now? Did Big Hammer really break down? Or did the GQ with the black mask do something behind the scenes...

"No problem." After the scoreboard was destroyed, the maintenance personnel of Big Hammer immediately stepped forward to check. They also seemed incredulous, but the words they spoke hit the assistant hard, "The balance body inside was shattered by energy, causing the current collapse. However, regarding the data... there's no problem."

"No problem with the data? Does that mean over fifty thousand is genuine data?" Discussions erupted in the audience.

"I also think there's no problem, although it's a bit unbelievable... But when that beast rushed up just now, the energy fluctuations shook my water bottle. The energy was too intense! So, who is this GQ after all?"

"...That white beast is still sitting on Tiger King's head. Cough cough, the expression of Tiger King, who seemed ferocious and violent just now, is like a loyal dog at the moment. This scene is so beautiful; I want to laugh, haha."

"So, JU lost this challenge, by so much. It's without suspense."

"Sir." Since the results came out, JU's chest had been heaving violently. Listening to occasional comments from the audience, he felt his face burning. As Devitt passed by him, he suddenly reached out.

He intended to grab Devitt's wrist, but in the instant he reached out, Devitt, who was originally looking at Wen Jin, quickly avoided.

JU paused, almost suspecting that this guy had eyes on his hands. At the same time, the corners of his mouth drooped.

However, he quickly filtered out this facial expression because, in the next second, JU directly removed the mask from his face using the terminal.

At the moment when Devitt turned his head indifferently, JU showed a smile to him.

JU, who could absorb a large number of fans in a short period, naturally had a high appearance value.

Under the ash-white hair was a rosy and watery cheek, with red lips and white teeth. The slightly drooping corners of his eyes accentuated the innocent aura, making people unable to help but feel affectionate when they saw his face. However, the charm in his red eyes added a bit of mysterious beauty to his face, making ordinary people turning back three times after seeing him not an exaggeration.

"That's a Yuta person. It's the first time I've seen a Yuta person with such pure eye color." In the distance, Tiger King lowered his head and placed Wen Jin on the ground.

Even if it didn't release him, Wen Jin would still have to get down. Because on Tiger King's head, he couldn't stay anymore. Although the other party was fierce, its size wasn't particularly large. As he lay down, his little flesh kept falling down. Paddling with his small short legs was simply exhausting for the fox.

However, it was quite surprising that Tiger King spoke to him.

A hoarse voice reached Wen Jin's ears, prompting him to move his ears and glance over.

Tiger King lowered its head, stared at Wen Jin for a moment, and sniffed the scent on him. It seemed like it wanted to lick the white furball but suppressed its instincts. After thinking for a while, it finally lay down beside Wen Jin.