Crimson Moon relentlessly surged forward, charging towards Zelretch, who swiftly sought shelter within the rifts of the world.

This time, Zelretch prioritized the safety of his legs, cautiously avoiding any possibility of being caught by Crimson Moon once again.

Shirou desperately employed the Tower of Light to strike at Crimson Moon, but the speed at which Crimson Moon moved was akin to the flicker of time itself, effortlessly evading each attack. The supposed large-scale suppression field proved to be nothing more than a joke.

However, as Crimson Moon sought to retaliate by attacking the Tower of Light, Zelretch emerged from the rifts, unleashing a relentless barrage of multidimensional Ether Cannons upon him.

Their efforts prove futile as Crimson Moon remains unrivaled in his actions. Even if they activated the Sword of Promised Victory, their efforts would be in vain as Crimson Moon's physical prowess allowed him to effortlessly evade the sword's blast.

Shirou found himself in desperate need of a warrior, someone who could engage Crimson Moon in close combat. But the question lingered: Who possessed the capability to confront him?

Crimson Moon's overwhelming power presented a formidable challenge. Even if the resurrected Evil Eye Balor were to join the fray, he would prove no match for the might of Crimson Moon.

Within his faction, there were several formidable warriors, such as Scathach, Gawain, Lancelot, Merlin, and even Shirou himself. However, the harsh reality became apparent – none of them possessed the means to entangle Crimson Moon in close combat.

The truth weighed heavily on him: anyone who dared to face Crimson Moon would meet a tragic fate.

The realization that only a being of a certain kind could physically grapple with Crimson Moon dawned upon him. But before anyone could voice their thoughts, Arcueid stepped forward, determination etched on her face. "I'll go," she declared, her teeth clenched with resolve.

"No! You can't!" Shirou swiftly intervened, vetoing the idea. The prospect of allowing Arcueid to confront Crimson Moon seemed too dangerous. One wrong move, and there would be two Crimson Moons to contend with.

In truth, Shirou had never intended to involve Arcueid in this war. She had followed him secretly, driven by her own reasons. The relentless harassment from Morgan, who sought to exploit her Mystic Eyes, had pushed Arcueid to seek refuge on the battlefield.

However, Shirou had never even considered the notion of utilizing Arcueid's powers. For, in some sense, Arcueid herself shared a connection with Crimson Moon.

If he struggled to handle a single Crimson Moon, the consequences of confronting a second one would be catastrophic. The mere thought of it sent shivers down his spine.

"Don't worry! I won't allow myself to become Crimson Moon's pawn. I am Arcueid, your loyal friend Arcueid, and nothing else!" her voice exuded determination, her eyes unwavering.

"To be honest, I should have sent you back long ago. You shouldn't have stayed this long," he sighed.

"Hehehe... I stayed because I wanted to meet so many wonderful friends. Trust me, I won't succumb to Crimson Moon. This world is vast, filled with countless joys and wonders. There are endless experiences to enjoy and delicious treats to savor!" she chuckled, her laughter resonating with confidence. With a swift turn, she dashed forward, charging fearlessly towards Crimson Moon.

"But be sure to fulfill my bloodsucking urge to the fullest!" Arcueid called out as she raced by.

"I understand."