(Raven's home) Nia X Reader

"You are special"

"You are special"

Pov Nobody

"Hey Nia, I have something special planned for today. Let's go to the carnival!" Y/n say.

"Really? That sounds amazing! But I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it as much as you do."

"Don't worry, Nia. You don't need special abilities to have fun. You're awesome just the way you are."

Nia smiles. "Thanks, Y/n. It means a lot coming from you. I've always felt a bit overshadowed by my family's fortune-telling abilities."

"Trust me, Nia, being a fortune teller doesn't define who you are. Let's prove that today at the carnival!"

At the carnival.

"Wow, Y/n! This place is incredible! Look at all the rides and games!"

"See? There's so much more to enjoy here than just predicting the future. Let's start with the Ferris wheel!"

"Alright, let's do it! I've never been on one before."

They get on the Ferris wheel.

"Look at the view, Nia! Isn't it breathtaking?"

"It really is! I never realized how beautiful everything looks from up here."

"That's because you haven't given yourself a chance to experience new things without comparing yourself to others."

"You're right, Y/n. I've been so focused on what I can't do that I haven't appreciated what I can do."

"Exactly! Now, let's head over to the game booths and try our luck."

"Alright, let's see if we can win any prizes!"

Y/n and Nia try various games and have a blast.

Nia laughs. "Y/n, this has been such an amazing day. Thank you for showing me that I don't need fortune-telling abilities to have fun and be awesome."

"You're welcome, Nia. Remember, it's not about the gifts you have, but how you use them to make the most out of life."

"I'll definitely remember that. From now on, I'll embrace who I am and focus on creating my own happiness."

"That's the spirit, Nia! Now, let's go enjoy some cotton candy and end this day with a sweet treat!"

"Sounds perfect, Y/n. Let's make more memories together!"

They walk off into the sunset, laughing and cherishing their newfound appreciation for each other and themselves.