(The Villains of Valley View) Amy X Reader

"My enemy"

"My enemy"

Pov Y/n

"Ugh, Amy is always getting everything handed to her just because she is the new badass girl. It's so unfair!"

"I know, right? She's always surrounded by attention and seems to have it all." My friend say.

"It's infuriating! I work so hard for everything I have, and she just breezes through life. Why just her have everything?"

"Well, maybe there's more to her than meets the eye. You never know."

"I highly doubt it. She's just lucky, that's all."

---

I was thinking, why am I thinking about Amy so much? It's annoying.

Maybe there's something about her that intrigues me. But I won't admit it.

16:33

"Hey, Y/n! We're paired up for the project. Let's get started." Amy say.

"Fine. Let's just get this over with."

Amy isn't as perfect as she seems. She has her own struggles and insecurities.

"You know, Y/n, I've always admired your work ethic and determination."

"Really? I never thought you noticed those things about me."

18:45

Why am I falling for Any? This is so confusing.

"You seem different around Amy lately. Is there something going on?" My friend asks.

"No, it's nothing. Just a change of perspective, I guess."

One week later.

"Y/n, can we talk? I need to tell you something important."

I start being nervous. "Sure, what is it?"

"There's something I've wanted to say for a while now... I have feelings for you too."

"Really? I thought you'd never feel the same way." We both laugh. "Who would've thought that we'd end up together?" I say.

"I guess love can grow from hate, huh?"

"Definitely. Our unlikely romance turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to us."

And so, me and Amy embarked on a beautiful journey together, realizing that sometimes the people we least expect can bring us the greatest happiness.

What she didn't know is that the time I was at her house I realize she have a family of super villains, but I will wait until she is ready to talk about it.

This imagine was written by @Franciscoxz_ he left me adapt.