(The owl house) King X Reader X Eda

"Reunion"

"Reunion"

Pov Nobody

Y/n say with voice trembling. "Eda, King! I can't believe I'm finally back. I missed you both so much."

"Y/n, my dear, it's been far too long. We've been counting the days until you returned." Eds say tear-eyed.

"Y/n! You're back!" He jumps into Y/n's arms. "I can't believe it!"

"Oh, King, I missed your little demon hugs. It feels so good to be home."

"Come here, Y/n. Let me hold you. I've missed you more than words can express."

Y/n say leaning into Eda's embrace. "I've missed you too, Eda. The human realm was tough, but thinking of both of you helped me get through it."

"So, tell us everything! What was it like out there? Did you meet any other humans?"

"Oh, King, where do I even begin? The human realm is vast and filled with so many different people and places. And yes, I did meet other humans. Some were kind, some were not so kind."

"Did you find what you were looking for? Did you discover anything about your own powers?"

"Yes, Eda. I learned so much about myself and my abilities. Turns out, being a human on the Boiling Isles has its advantages."

"That's awesome! You're like a superhero now!"

"Well, something like that. But the most important thing is that I found my way back to you both. This is where I truly belong."

"And we're never letting you go again, Y/n. You're stuck with us forever." Eds say.

"That's exactly where I want to be, Eda. With my family, here on the Boiling Isles."

"Group hug! We're a family again!" King say.

Y/n, Eda, and King say embracing tightly. "Family forever!"