(The owl house) Amity X Reader

"A new member"

"A new member"

Pov Amity

"Today is so cold." My girlfriend Y/n say lying down in the couch. "Could you give me a blanket?" She asks with a baby face.

The things I do for her.

I go to my bedroom and pick up my blanket, go down again and give her. "Here." I put on her.

"Thanks, but this isn't enough. Could you make some hot chocolate?"

"Okay"

Now I go to the kitchen, it's been like this all day. Started with a could morning and now 5pm it's raining freezing outside.

Maybe after this we could watch Amphibia, is my favorite show.

Of course she is asking too much but I don't mind, it's better pick up things for her that see her cooled.

As I moved the hot chocolate in the cup, I remembered that it was the way as Emira did it for me on cold days and I'm eager to teach my daughter in the future.

Yes Y/n is pregnant and soon I'll have a little girl.

I take the cup and go to the living room, give it to her. "Enjoy."

"You're the best" She drinks a bit.

"Do you want me to prepare anything to eat? Like a sandwich or a hot soup?"

She laughs. "No." She drinks more. "Do you want to come here?" She opens space in the blanket.

"Of course." I sit side by side to her. "Know I'm close to you and close to our baby."

She kiss my cheek. "You will always be part of my life Amity."

"Now do you want to watch Amphibia?"

"YES!"